Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account recover
He there, i need some help.

My name is Simon and i played Eurogunz and a bit of UGG on a character once named dont_hit_me and afterwards 'Reila' but with a colour.
I couldnt log in anymore and i thought i lost the account after i tried logging back in around a year ago, eventho it had full donor and everything. 
I have lots and lots of screenshots /replays etc. from my account. Its all on my computer in the UGG map.

Now i see that you are recovering Eurogunz accounts! Amazing ! Well.. there just 1 problem.

i Think i have my old username but that username is linked to a mailaccount that isnt real ([email protected])... i was young and didnt feel the need to register it with my real mail.
Anyway the USER-ID are my first and second name. Is there anyone who could help me out? I didnt post all the details here because im not sure if that whould be oke.
Also i donated on the acount and my name or my dads name could be traced back.

Thanks in advance.

Simon.
Thanks given by:
good morning, Our team will try to help you in any way wait just a little while until @Angry or @TJJ responds. Sincerely UGG TEAM
Never Forget God!  Heart
Thanks given by:
Hi Simon,
We so sorry for any inconvenience caused, but we just are recovering accounts created before sep 17 2011. The period to recover accounts created after that date has expired in 2015.
Also, you can pay for change your email, if u want send a pvt msg to @Angry. ( 50 euros )

@Thread closed, no action taken.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: