Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved EG Account Recovery
Hi,

I have tried to recover my old account which I know the username and email from.
When I use the tool, it tells me that it has sent me an email that expires in 3 hours but I don't receive anything.
i have check the spam folder and there is nothing

Details:

User ID: bounty
What did I try? I tried the recovery by mail, user and characters but it doesn't send me anything.

Is there an administrator who can help me with recovery?
Thanks given by:
You say that you received an email which expires in 3 hours but the EUROGUNZ recovery provides you with your information... the normal UGG recovery is different.
You tried this website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. right?
Otherwise, do you have any proof of your account?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Candle
The recovery tool says it has sent me an email but I don't receive a recovery email. I have all the account data such as email, username, character name but I do not have proof of the account, only the information necessary to retrieve it. Yes, i tried this site: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
And you're inputting the renamed EG username, correct?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Candle
already recovered, close it

Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to create another thread

Atte,
UGG Staff Team
Solved/Closed.
Thanks given by: