Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken EuroGunz Account Recovery
UserID: mark23 

What's the issue related to your account: can't reset/set new password or simply i can't recover my old account .. it sends me link on my email but when i click it, it is just redirecting me to the EG acount recovery page instead of a page where i can recover/set new password for it or something like that..

What have you tried to solve the issue: i tried resending multiple recovery links but same result

ScreenShots:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

---my email used there is [email protected]
Thanks given by:
We suggest you to wait 24 hours and try again, dont forget to tell us if that works.
Spamming links to recover wont works btw.
We so sorry for any inconvenience caused.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-23-2020, 03:08 PM)Jonas Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We suggest you to wait 24 hours and try again, dont forget to tell us if that works.
Spamming links to recover wont works btw.
We so sorry for any inconvenience caused.

sure, i'll try again tomorrow ..thank you very much for fast response.
Thanks given by: TJJ
Try again, also make sure you are using the recovery link within the 3 hour timeframe.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(03-24-2020, 09:01 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Try again, also make sure you are using the recovery link within the 3 hour timeframe.

sorry to tell you guys but, still doesn't work for me ..still the same result .. is there another way maybe?
Thanks given by:
And which recovery link are you using? The UGG one or EG one?

Thanks given by:
(03-24-2020, 09:55 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And which recovery link are you using? The UGG one or EG one?
slr , i'm using EG one
Thanks given by:
hi, is there any other way to recover my account?
Thanks given by:
provide your discord or skype and i will assist you there

Thanks given by:
after i click the link sent to my email this what appears You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: