Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New New Items Meds and Rings
Huh Huh Just Say “ I need Money “ Big Grin @pls
Thanks given by: Tom , Lasb
(03-26-2020, 12:51 AM)Lia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Huh Huh Just Say “ I need Money “ Big Grin @pls

Approved LMAO.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: Lia
didnt those items already exist in the Euro Gunz?
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Stallone
turn those 7/7 meds we have into 8/8... you gonna make people pay R$84,00 for 2 more meds ???? theres another way to make money if you lower the price of some items, for example avatars, who gonna pay about R$300,00 for a permament avatar in a dead game? r$42 just for a sword? LOl
Thanks given by:
what can u expect this guys fuckin retard
Thanks given by:
(03-26-2020, 12:51 AM)Lia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Huh Huh Just Say “ I need Money “ Big Grin @pls

LMAO im ur fan
Thanks given by: Lia
(03-26-2020, 03:35 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.turn those 7/7 meds we have into 8/8... you gonna make people pay R$84,00 for 2 more meds ???? theres another way to make money if you lower the price of some items, for example avatars, who gonna pay about R$300,00 for a permament avatar in a dead game? r$42 just for a sword? LOl

I know right. In ijji the meds would be 10 euros together. This gunz is so overrated. Prices way to high, you would say that if the prices go down the player base goes up cuz more people can afford the distance between no-donater and a donater is shortend
Thanks given by:
(03-27-2020, 06:27 AM)Cyperus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-26-2020, 03:35 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.turn those 7/7 meds we have into 8/8... you gonna make people pay R$84,00 for 2 more meds ???? theres another way to make money if you lower the price of some items, for example avatars, who gonna pay about R$300,00 for a permament avatar in a dead game? r$42 just for a sword? LOl

I know right. In ijji the meds would be 10 euros together. This gunz is so overrated. Prices way to high, you would say that if the prices go down the player base goes up cuz more people can afford the distance between no-donater and a donater is shortend

Ofcourse, how can you still run a 2006 game with max 400 people playing? think about that
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-27-2020, 06:27 AM)Cyperus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

yeah thats what i mean, specially to the players who doesnt play clanwars, and arent envolved with friends who plays every month and can get coins from the ranking, its like 90% of the players outside cw's... these players will NEVER pay that much just to "have fun" in this game..

(03-27-2020, 08:15 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Ofcourse, how can you still run a 2006 game with max 400 people playing? think about that
its better you to sell anything than nothing, who gonna pay for a permanent avatar for example?
Thanks given by:
(03-27-2020, 08:15 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Honestly im just saying PRICES are to high, you lower the prices with 50% and more people will pay for it

No offense, for example you live in senegal. im not racist or anything but its common knowledge that people in senegal earn less then people in europe and so is all over the world we have different types of valuta. im just saying we should just pay less to attract more people
Thanks given by: