Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Recover EG acc.
Hello folks, due to covid-19 I decided to return playing gunz and found out EG accounts are back ( which is phenomenal, thank you so much for that UG staff). Although I recovered one of my accounts, I couldn't recover my main account which was created waaay before then 2011. I was gonna ask for help to recover that account but also I have a problem with the account I've already recovered. I didn't get my donator items back at all. I just get 2 event items and that was it. I was wondering If I could get my donors to that account or not?

For the other account recovery information;
User ID: FinalResistance1
Character Name: Diamond_
Email: so the email that is attached to the account is an email that I do not use anymore and I tried to recover the email but it was unsuccessful. T
he email is : [email protected]

P.S: I would definetly would like to collab with the UG staff no matter what to recover my account. So if needed I'd do my best to provide as much proofs that the account belongs to me as I could. (I had donors for example I can tell what they were)

Best Regards,
Stay Safe 
Diamond

Attached Files
.jpg   Capture.JPG (Size: 65.37 KB / Downloads: 11)
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Hello, welcome back! It is worth mentioning that we do account recovery, if you do not have any donation items in your account, it was because you donated after the possible recovery time. The only way to recover your donation items would be for you to provide us with the donation information made via Paypal at the time. As for your unrecovered account, the only way would be to pay a fee of 50 euros to change the email or provide us with a history of donations made via Paypal to that account.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the reply! The thing is back then I didn't do it with Paypal but instead it was something called Paysafe card. Do you have any further suggestions to proceed by there?

or
Instagram; 
Thanks given by:
Do you have any screenshots of your account?
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
I mean I had a lot but it was 2015 and before so I am not sure if I could find it but I attached one email that I sent to Euro Gunz's original owner Vitrix. I suppose thats all I can provide at the moment.

or
Instagram; 
Thanks given by:
So you're speaking of 2 accounts right?

The first one was recovered without items - we would require more proof of donations such as other screenshots or information pertaining from receipts of donations (I know Paysafecard had online receipts for NA but I have no idea if you would have kept this). Hundreds of accounts were recovered with the proper donation items, we are sure yours would have been recovered if you donated in the appropriate database period.

The second one you cannot recover because you have no email access - this is something that is required as players need to be able to access the email to recover the account. If you cannot access it, you can pay to have the email changed but it is not worth doing this unless you are 100% aware there are donators on the account.

Thanks given by:
hmm okay then let's forget the account that I can't recover and focused on the one I recovered. So,honestly I don't remember if I have ever donated via paypal (most likely I did) and the email adress attached to that paypal account was [email protected] I don't know if you could access and check the paypal email that was used for the donation for that EG account. the id is bulutqwe

P.S. Also my donations were; The wooden shotgun, Ocean breaker, Donator Sword 2. EG Donator Set (GLoves and Feet) Female. Color name blue ( which was gifted)
I must have had Flame shotgun as well but I am not sure on this one. 

I don't know if these would be helpful or adequate.

or
Instagram; 
Thanks given by:
No. We cant verify any donations for you. You would have to verify them yourself.
Telling us the items also does nothing, hence why I asked for screenshots.

Thanks given by:
You have 48 to reply to this thread, otherwise it will be closed.
Thanks given by: Angry
Your thread is being closed due to inactivity, if you still have any questions or problems feel free to create another thread.

Atte,
UGG Staff Team
No action taken/Closed.
Thanks given by: