Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken retrieve account
Hello Staff of UGG.

I am Rowan, i used to play EuroGunZ back in the days it used to have 3k population.

Unfortunately i got hacked and my account login remained the same. however i have donated over 150€ euros back in the day which i cannot prove because of the timespan between this. 

My current UGG login en the old Eurogunz login and password are currently the same however. the hacker(Eurogunz account) somehow got lucky by changing my email. 

Is it possible to retrieve the old account so i can have fun with my donors again??

Thank you!
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Yes it is possible, you just have to pay a fee of 50 euros to change the email, otherwise we cannot help you.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2020, 09:46 AM)BluoN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes it is possible, you just have to pay a fee of 50 euros to change the email, otherwise we cannot help you.

If this really is the case then y'all can politely suck my *****. Peroid. been supporting you guys since beginning and this is how you treath your loyal members???? if you would buy something in a store would they act the same? your a company god damn.
Thanks given by:
If you are going to pay to change the email, I recommend that you speak to @Angry via pm.

Atte,
UGG Staff Team
No action taken/Closed.
Thanks given by:
The only reason is because we are new owners. We have no idea why people lost access to their accounts, regardless if they were hacked or not, our rules indicate for emails that are not accessible anymore, a fee is charged, people can lie and just say these reasons even when they simply just forgot the email info. Furthermore, I would be willing to reduce the fee but considering you seem highly unwilling to cooperate with us, then it will remain at 50 euros.

Best,
Angry
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: BluoN