Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved After Account Recovery there is a bug or..
when i recovered my old account from EG there is a bug or something different. My main Character was level 99 and also i used nick name changer its name as Saba-Kyu so when i take it back it become old nickname Lilapauze and its level down to 76 and also i didnt get some of my donates there (blue donation hat). so it would be great if u can fix that.
Thanks given by:
u didnt get your blue hat back cuz your donation was made after possible database period to recover .
can you provide us all of your donations paypal infos? also ur user id
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i didn't buy it from paypal i take it with coins that i win from every month top 10 clan. so thats not possible. My id is Farstone-eg now.
Thanks given by:
There is nothing we can do then since you did not actually donate.
Only donations were recovered, not in-game rewards since that is a different server code.
Also, the account you recovered is the one you recovered from the database time period, if you do not have other characters/items, it is because you are recovering the wrong account or the account you used during another period.
If you notice, tons of players recovered their EG accounts with donators, it just has to be in the time period of the database we recovered.

Thread Closed.
PM me for further help.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: BluoN