Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ghostyystreams AKA Noise GARBAGE LOL
Trash a55 player, keep ducking my 1v1s pu55y a55 boy. Your voice sounds like a virgin. 30% average accuracy head a55. Someone get your mans

R.I.P [Image: 2NesWGg]
King
SOS
NunsCurse
takeout
ky1ee

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: The God Ariej , sexguy123
15-5ed that ch1 random and he just called me oc, hacker, macro "oh everyone who's better must be hack and ***** Q_Q Y_Y..."

plus he really thinks his aim is 200% lmao what a joke XD...
Thanks given by:
lol
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
The real reason why "g style" is egoing and upset, is because a few friends and I, left a public room in which he was in. In cw hes known for being a toxic and trolling player, who has the time to sit inside of a spawn with sprays/rockets(literally for hours: no joke), and soon as he is approached, he begins running. Like most toxic things, we tend to cut them out. So rather than giving him the satisfaction, to even being in the same room as me. I chose to create a private room with few friends and not include him. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings man, I didn't mean to. I can see why you came to forums, since i literally ignored you while you spammed me with bunch of weird sht, like a creep. This is the only reaction you'll ever get out of me, cause you're one fking weird dude with some mental health issues. However, I've always ignored you, as i'm about to continue to ignore you after this and I'll continue to remove you from my games every opportunity i get, like the cancer that you are. This is my version of a gunz chemo session. "g style" You're nothing more than a troll, never will be anything more. Once a joke, always a joke.

As for "sexguy", im sure thats 90AP, since hes the only one who constantly whispers and egoes me a random score. He used to be a decent guy, till be also became a cancer to gunz as well. 90AP used to beg me to cw with him, not too long ago, before he found a few buddies to force lag, and ddos people with. I never had an issue with him, but it seems like he has an issue with me. "Sexguy123" since you've beat me 15-5, you say? 20 rounds? it must be a typical town tdm 1v1 correct not up to 11? How about you post it? If i remember correctly, that screenshot probably wont exist. Because I dont really 1v1 people, i dont know very well. I only 1v1 friends. But lets just say, you did 15-5 me as you claim, maybe in a duel that no one really tries in or something, while waiting for a cw, are the stories of you cheating really that far fetched? How about this, i'll post all the evidence of you force spiking, conviently taking 0 dmg hits when you're losing, and above all ddosing people for a win? Kid you literally posted my IP address, and the game before I was 999. It's always happening vs you. But you probably fcked up, cause up till now I didn't even know it was you and I can post it on forum reports for everyone. You talking about calling you a hacker? You literally ddos me to win vs me. Similarly to "G style", once a joke, always a joke; for you once a cheater, always a cheater. Above all... wait for it... you still lost in cw, with all your net abusing tricks, and your forced spike, and the dirty tricks you guys use to win; STILL LOSE! Wow!
Thanks given by:
bad aim
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
Some more of this retard You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

(04-13-2020, 09:35 AM)Simy102 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The real reason why "g style" is egoing and upset, is because a few friends and I, left a public room in which he was in. In cw hes known for being a toxic and trolling player, who has the time to sit inside of a spawn with sprays/rockets(literally for hours: no joke), and soon as he is approached, he begins running. Like most toxic things, we tend to cut them out. So rather than giving him the satisfaction, to even being in the same room as me. I chose to create a private room with few friends and not include him. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings man, I didn't mean to. I can see why you came to forums, since i literally ignored you while you spammed me with bunch of weird sht, like a creep. This is the only reaction you'll ever get out of me, cause you're one fking weird dude with some mental health issues. However, I've always ignored you, as i'm about to continue to ignore you after this and I'll continue to remove you from my games every opportunity i get, like the cancer that you are. This is my version of a gunz chemo session. "g style" You're nothing more than a troll, never will be anything more. Once a joke, always a joke.

As for "sexguy", im sure thats 90AP, since hes the only one who constantly whispers and egoes me a random score. He used to be a decent guy, till be also became a cancer to gunz as well. 90AP used to beg me to cw with him, not too long ago, before he found a few buddies to force lag, and ddos people with. I never had an issue with him, but it seems like he has an issue with me. "Sexguy123" since you've beat me 15-5, you say? 20 rounds? it must be a typical town tdm 1v1 correct not up to 11? How about you post it? If i remember correctly, that screenshot probably wont exist. Because I dont really 1v1 people, i dont know very well. I only 1v1 friends. But lets just say, you did 15-5 me as you claim, maybe in a duel that no one really tries in or something, while waiting for a cw, are the stories of you cheating really that far fetched? How about this, i'll post all the evidence of you force spiking, conviently taking 0 dmg hits when you're losing, and above all ddosing people for a win? Kid you literally posted my IP address, and the game before I was 999. It's always happening vs you. But you probably fcked up, cause up till now I didn't even know it was you and I can post it on forum reports for everyone. You talking about calling you a hacker? You literally ddos me to win vs me. Similarly to "G style", once a joke, always a joke; for you once a cheater, always a cheater. Above all... wait for it... you still lost in cw, with all your net abusing tricks, and your forced spike, and the dirty tricks you guys use to win; STILL LOSE! Wow!

Why leave out the fact that I bodied you every round in that TDM? As a matter of fact, you ran every time you saw me rush. Coward, keep making excuses when you can’t beat me whether I light a campfire in clan war or rush in TDM. As usual, feel free to come 1v1 your rules, your map, your stats. That extends to your f4ggot boyfriends too. Nice aim by the way, I remember when I first played GunZ too. Go watch the video again, every round I’m rushing you and I’m in your base, yet you claim I’m camping. Sorry to tell you this but you aren’t even worth camping against unless it’s to piss you off, which seems to be successful since you have an essay in my thread.
King
SOS
NunsCurse
takeout
ky1ee

Thanks given by:
Noise is a good player =) 
But... _____ are legends....
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2020, 12:12 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Noise is a good player =) 
But... _____ are legends....

Because they have money and keep ur server alive? xD
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
_________ rlz!
Thanks given by:
bump this clown
King
SOS
NunsCurse
takeout