Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Where Did My Donors Go?
Good day. I am a returning player checking to see if I can recover my donors or anything.

UserID:WindAngel-eg (WindAngel old acc name)
What's your payment methodTongueaypal
What email have you donated to:Reindeer Maat
Transaction IDs:9CR03624FH757450H
Transaction date:June 18,2011
ScreenShots:

I have the screenshot aswell
Thanks given by:
Paypal*

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_20200412-143755_Gmail.jpg (Size: 379.18 KB / Downloads: 12)
Thanks given by:
Hello, welcome back!
I ask you to wait for an answer from our HS/Owner
@Jonas @Angry
Thanks given by:
Thanks alot because I had alot of stuff like elite set, weapons,meds, but I'm unsure of the dates because of the database reset time.
Thanks given by:
It will only be possible to recover, which you are proving to us, the date of the database is 08/17/2011 In other words, this donation that you proved in the image is within the recovery period, so possibly you can recover.
Thanks given by:
Would it be possible to get the coins instead of the color name? And if anything else before that can I also receive in coins
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2020, 04:45 PM)WindReap Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thanks alot because I had alot of stuff like elite set, weapons,meds, but I'm unsure of the dates because of the database reset time.

provide us your user ID, donations e-mail and character name.
do you have anothers screenshots about your donation? if you do pls send
note: 7.5€ likes 125 coins.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hey thanks I'll take the 125 coins. Also I recently donated but havent seen the coins as yet.
User ID:WindAngel-eg
Donations email: [email protected] (should be this one)
Character name: EG-Sai
Unfortunately I dont have any other screenshots but thanks for the help other wise great community. Exclamation Heart
Thanks given by:
technically 7.5 euros is 75 coins, so 75 coins have been given back to you (because this was not a donation made during our time you do not get the extra coins, we are only giving extra because of our own promotions) regardless, thank you for your cooperation!

also regular donations take 2-10 days for delivery, and depending on the amount, you will receive a bonus amount:
50 Coins + 12 Coins = 62 Coins Price: 5 EUR
100 Coins + 25 Coins = 125 Coins Price: 10 EUR
200 Coins + 50 Coins = 250 Coins Price: 20 EUR
400 Coins + 100 Coins = 500 Coins Price: 40 EUR
500 Coins + 125 Coins = 625 Coins Price: 50 EUR
1000 Coins + 250 Coins = 1250 Coins Price: 100 EUR

thread closed.
PM me if you require further assistance.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: TJJ , BluoN