Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Recover EG account
Hi Guys,

After about 8 years I decided to return to Euro gunz/UGG. I tried to recover via the website but my account is linked to an old email i have access to.
I had donator items on my account and it was at a high level so i really want to use it again.

I have no paypal history, as i back then donated with online vouchers (at the time this was the only possible way, next to credit cards).

For the other account recovery information;
User ID: grayzerz
Character Name: Grayzer
Email: [email protected] (no access anymore)

Proof i had donation items: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(I paid for the blue set tho i think its labeled as an ''event'' item back then)

I had the full set (blue), a blue name and the blue donor shotgun also.

I really hope you guys can help me so i can enjoy this game once more! Also have plans to donate for newer guns!

~ T.
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately the only possibility would be to pay for an email change since you no longer have access and cannot provide any type of proof other than a YouTube video (which is not sufficient evidence). The cost is 40 euros. Note the only thing on your account that would be recovered is items or coins you donated for. If you won CW rewards, those items will not be recovered.

Oh and name colours do not get recovered. So you would be paying 40 euros for this just to receive your account + the few other donators. I think it might be a better idea to donate when you are able to (as specified on your other post, you need 48 hours of playtime to be able to access our donation system).
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: BluoN , TJJ , Candle
(04-13-2020, 06:31 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Unfortunately the only possibility would be to pay for an email change since you no longer have access and cannot provide any type of proof other than a YouTube video (which is not sufficient evidence). The cost is 40 euros. Note the only thing on your account that would be recovered is items or coins you donated for. If you won CW rewards, those items will not be recovered.

Oh and name colours do not get recovered. So you would be paying 40 euros for this just to receive your account + the few other donators. I think it might be a better idea to donate when you are able to (as specified on your other post, you need 48 hours of playtime to be able to access our donation system).

Hi Zach thanks for your reply, i'll take it into account!

Just wondering why an email change would cost as much as €40,-? I mean €25 for a set is already mad expensive, but 40 for an email change..
Thanks given by:
We charge a fee for service (time to do it) as well as an actual fee to change your email within our server/system.
The cost is actually 50 euros but I was giving you a discount.
If you would like to do this or have other questions with respect to your old EG account, then you can Private Message me.

Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Candle