Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donator items at reasonable prices!
Hi Guys,

I would like to suggest donator items at reasonable prices. 

Back when i played 8 years ago, prices for donor items were already steep. Thank you VitorFR for draining my bank account Wink.  But the prices of items that are currently in shop are sky high if you ask me. You're definitely not making it attractive for people to donate.

Also a 48 hour playtime minimum is high (in my opinion).
Why not let someone spend money whenever they please, or at least somewhat earlier? (I mean gaining revenue is also important right?)
But yeah this is besides the point im making.

I have done a little research to see what someone would be paying for a (decent/basic) loadout.

It pretty much comes down to this:

EU Elite Donator Set - 180
Donator Blue Sword 1 - 50
Donator shotgun green - 115
Donator shotgun 3 - 85
Donator ring 2 (x2) - 160
Super donator repairkit HP - 80
Super donator repairkit AP - 80 

Grand total: 750 coins - Roughly €75,-

Again i have taken pretty basic items into account. There are shotguns, rings and medkits priced at a whopping €25,-. Only because they would have 50 less delay or so.

I would like to suggest either pricing re-evaluation/fixing or new items that are affordable and not way worse than what we currently have.

I would also like to hear the community's take on this! Please comment your thoughts!

~ T.
Thanks given by: Pls , noobvice , Frag
Thanks for the suggestion, we will verify if we can change the price of the old items when we release new items.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Grayzer , Frag
Thank you, i think this is serously needed.

I also would like to know what the community would think about what i'm saying!
Thanks given by:
(04-19-2020, 01:24 PM)Grayzer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you, i think this is serously needed.

I also would like to know what the community would think about what i'm saying!

yeah i mean, they could decrease the price of alot of things, to focus in others buyers specially those players who doesnt play clan wars to get coins from ranking, permanent avatar for 1k coins? it's like R$300,00+ in our currency
Thanks given by:
estuviera bien que sacaran items para event coins Wink !!
                                                                     [Image: C9D.gif?4511]

西卡 因
Thanks given by:
adding a bit to your thread could sell the old items separately (hat, top, bottom, gloves, shoes)
Thanks given by: diamondd , ivanloh
(04-19-2020, 04:12 PM)endermite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.estuviera bien que sacaran items para event coins Wink !!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Opino lo mismo, vendria bien que sacaran mas items de Evento Coins.
Casi la mayoria de usuarios no tienen donor y les vendria bien items de Evento Coins, agregar tambien que haya mas actualizaciones del juego.
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2020, 04:52 AM)Chappie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-19-2020, 04:12 PM)endermite Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.estuviera bien que sacaran items para event coins Wink !!

Opino lo mismo, vendria bien que sacaran mas items de Evento Coins.
Casi la mayoria de usuarios no tienen donor y les vendria bien items de Evento Coins, agregar tambien que haya mas actualizaciones del juego.

Cabro sin suerte vip pobre
Thanks given by:
(04-19-2020, 04:15 PM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.adding a bit to your thread could sell the old items separately (hat, top, bottom, gloves, shoes)

Yeaah, I was wodering why isnt that a thing anymore actially?
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
Thanks given by:
I think we need to increase the price.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
Thanks given by: