Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Should we add these ideas?!
This poll is closed.
Yes! it would be sick!
100.00%
1 100.00%
NO! THESE IDEA SUCKS!
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Training Mode Upgrades!
Hello Everyone!

These are my 2 idea's that i think should be implemented in "Training Mode"
It gonna be talking about the "Training Mode"!

1st Idea

i think we should make that u can have a way to have infinite ammo in training mode now you are gonna say "well dude simply use training sg's"
yea that smart but what if we could be using other weapons than these one's? cuz i have donor sg's and let be 100% honest training sg's are ***** compared to donor (the delay) when im training i play with 1000/1000 delay! but imagine if we could be using our donation sg's with unlimited ammo! it could be 800/900 for example ALOT faster than 1000/1000 for example u cant rs 3 times with 1k/1k delay but with 800/900 u can easily there alot of stuff i could talk about that but yea id really like to see if we could make something like that!

2nd Idea

i think we should be able to add bots are that kind of thing like let be honest am i the only 1 that tries to practice his aim in training mode i don't think i am!
that why i think we should be able to make OR a mode with bots to train your aim OR be able to add bots in a game (By the way the bots could take damage but couldn't give damage like for real i am always trying to find someone who to train with but like they don't all have patience to stand there and some people don't like training to long (i do) that why i wish this idea could become a thing
Thanks given by: Dvx , ZerpU
the game already provides weapons with infinite ammo =v
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
1. I think that what we could do is add a (TRAINING) tag so when a users get in the room, they will receive training sgs and training sword.
About the delay, that is simple, just change the delay of the training sgs.

2. About the bots, that would be something that i'll have to discuss with the coder developer and the owner.

These are things that the developers, headstaffs and owners are going to check, if it is something that the owner wants to have in the gunz, and if it is possible as well.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2016, 05:21 PM)TJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the game already provides weapons with infinite ammo =v

alright :Smile thanks for the info Smile

(07-12-2016, 05:43 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.1. I think that what we could do is add a (TRAINING) tag so when a users get in the room, they will receive training sgs and training sword.
About the delay, that is simple, just change the delay of the training sgs.

2. About the bots, that would be something that i'll have to discuss with the coder developer and the owner.

These are things that the developers, headstaffs and owners are going to check, if it is something that the owner wants to have in the gunz, and if it is possible as well.

alright thanks for telling me all of this but how do u change sg delay?
Thanks given by:
In order to prevent any form of spam.
Thread closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: