Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Help plz
(04-18-2020, 02:56 PM)Curon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Login your router, then ask google for it.

Doesn’t work
Thanks given by:
create the folder manually
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: BluoN
Just go to your documents and enter the Universe Gamers -> Gunz folder and delete the folders that are having problems, in the case, replay, screenshot and emblem, they will be automatically recreated again and I believe that this will solve the problem.
Thanks given by:
(04-19-2020, 11:59 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.create the folder manually

Already created these folders, doesnt work.

(04-19-2020, 07:15 PM)BluoN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just go to your documents and enter the Universe Gamers -> Gunz folder and delete the folders that are having problems, in the case, replay, screenshot and emblem, they will be automatically recreated again and I believe that this will solve the problem.

Again, I didn’t get these folders when I downloaded UGG.
Even after I created by myself these folders that are located in my documens I m still having the same issue.
I cant take screenshots, cant take replays and cant see clan emblems.
Thanks given by:
You can try as follows, replace your folder with mine that is working correctly
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Let me know if it worked.
Thanks given by:
(04-20-2020, 06:29 PM)BluoN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You can try as follows, replace your folder with mine that is working correctly
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Let me know if it worked.

I will be back home in 2 weeks, I will PM and let you know if it works.
Thanks given by:
Has your problem been solved?
You have 48 hours to respond to this thread, otherwise it will be closed.
Thanks given by: