Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Help plz
Hello everybody.
I have an issue that I cant see emblems, cant take screenshots and cant take replays.
-when I take screenshot it says "An attempt to save screenshot has failed"
-when I take replays it says "saving the recording has failed"

*when I downloaded UGG I didnt get the music,screenshot,replays,emblem folders in my documents*

Before posting this thread I took a look in the "Support&Help" category.
I already tried many solutions that you guys have posted back in past but nothing works...
Thanks given by:
in your screenshot/recording settings, reset it to default and then change it back, this will fix it
redownload server files for music/etc
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: EUB
(04-18-2020, 11:52 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.in your screenshot/recording settings, reset it to default and then change it back, this will fix it
redownload server files for music/etc

doesn't work
Thanks given by:
screenshot u changing it to default F12 and it not working

Thanks given by:
(04-18-2020, 12:11 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.screenshot u changing it to default F12 and it not working

I can't take screenshots.
It says an attempt to take screenshot has failed.
I'm using laptop keyboard. I use the "+" sign instead of f12 else it turns ON the airplane mode.
Thanks given by:
srry i meant take pic another way.. showing u changing it and it not working

Thanks given by:
(04-18-2020, 12:34 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.srry i meant take pic another way.. showing u changing it and it not working

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
I checked the Gunz client codes, and this error is probably happening because of your port. Reset your port and redownload the files of the game.
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2020, 02:00 PM)Curon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I checked the Gunz client codes, and this error is probably happening because of your port. Reset your port and redownload the files of the game.

How I reset my port?
Thanks given by:
Login your router, then ask google for it.
Thanks given by: