Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account recovery cr9player
Hey Guys,

im a very old Eurogunz member. I started playing in 2010 (i think). I was here, where VITOR[FR] was the Owner. Im back again! I wanted to login into my Account and i saw that i got hacked. My Account + E-Mail Adress!!!
I dont have any access to my old E-Mail adress. Only thing i do have is the Old Email adress without any access, my old userid, Character names and i can name the Donors i've had. Please help me i want to enjoy playing again.

UserID: burakhantaflan
What's the issue related to your account: No Access to my account
What have you tried to solve the issue: Tried to recover Email adress, tried to reset password on the UGG Site.
ScreenShots: dont have any screenshots because it is very long ago. 

Please help me, i want to enjoy playing again here! Have a nice day and thank you!
Thanks given by:
(04-18-2020, 04:42 PM)cr9player Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey Guys,

im a very old Eurogunz member. I started playing in 2010 (i think). I was here, where VITOR[FR] was the Owner. Im back again! I wanted to login into my Account and i saw that i got hacked. My Account + E-Mail Adress!!!
I dont have any access to my old E-Mail adress. Only thing i do have is the Old Email adress without any access, my old userid, Character names and i can name the Donors i've had. Please help me i want to enjoy playing again.

UserID: burakhantaflan
What's the issue related to your account: No Access to my account
What have you tried to solve the issue: Tried to recover Email adress, tried to reset password on the UGG Site.
ScreenShots: dont have any screenshots because it is very long ago. 

Please help me, i want to enjoy playing again here! Have a nice day and thank you!

Goodnight friend. I searched here and really on an account with this LOGIN. if you prove that it is really yours you can get it back but there is a detail as you no longer have access to the email address you can pay the fee of 50 Euros to change the account email (Note: after proving that is really yours) I will mark the other Staff members here if you have other options ...  @Angry @Jonas
                       Fighting more and more for my progressHeart                           
               [Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
hey, thanks for your fast answer.
That guy hacked my Email and why do i need to pay for MY OWN account? I've attached a screenshot if the login of the email he hacked me. Also the Phone number is incorrect.
I can name you my Character Names. I had a character called cr9player. I Changed the name to Insult long time ago. It had a pink colour name. I dont know if the hacker changed the colour.
I bought almost all of my donors with paysafecard. I had both sets for the female character. i also had the Bug Coat,The Euro Sword, Blue, Green, Wooden Shotgun. 2x The Donator Rings, Medkits HP /AP the highest amount.
I Wish you can help me, the message made me sad, that you want 50€ for just changing my Email adress. I spend so much time and money here. Please help, i want to start playing now!! I've missed the old times.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Have a nice day, 
Cr9
Thanks given by:
the reason you would have to pay for a fee is because you lost access to your own email, we are not responsible for emails or what happened during that timeframe, we cannot just go in and change an email for you because you no longer have access or did not ensure security within your own emails to provide for the fact that you could recover it if needbe.

also, because you have absolutely no proof whatsoever, not even email proof, there isnt really much we can do. we require some sort of evidence other than just what you say you remember.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Chabaras- , Candle
if you still require assistance please respond to this thread or it will be closed within 24-48 hours
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Chabaras- , Candle