Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Eurogunz Recovery
Hi its me Ghusjj.

My problem is following.

i did try to recover my old eurogunz acc via the recovery tool u provided us.

I doesnt work for the reason my old email Adress is not longer accesable live.de service got closed now i cant login on this email.

I do play ur server now for years and i am a pretty known player.

i remmeber the donors i had on my acc and ive been playing in high ranked clans alot.

pls help me pls i did send a ticket also

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Here a proof that it doesnt work anymore
Thanks given by:
This way it gets a little complicated, since it is necessary to have access to the e-mail to proceed with the process, but you can also present us proof of donations via paypal made until 08/17/2011, which would be the date of the database that we are using to recover.
Thanks given by:
I also cant login in my old Paypal account duo this problem its closed aswell.
i am using a new one today but as a proof i could give u login datas of paypal and youll see it doesnt work anymore with error message

ill send you the datas via pm.

Well i have all login datas like who else should have them if i am not the real one you know what i mean i just cant acces anymore.

cant u check login area?
then i could also provide you the exactly places i logged in in eurogunz adress etc

Also Paypal name ( real life name ) cant be faked if u want i send you a picture of my Identety card so you can be 100% its me
Thanks given by:
In this case the only option available to you would be to pay a fee of 50 euros to change your email, or wait for other recovery methods in the future.
Thanks given by:
Well Thanks.

But i dont see a reason for paying 50 euro for something u guys took away.
if i pay another 50 euro i have the same amount of prems probably again.

universe gunz problem solving is just scaming but thanks for ur help.
Thanks given by:
We are not responsible for the old server and we are still trying to help everyone as much as possible, but in your case you do not have enough evidence to recover your account, leaving everything very complicated, if you wanted to pay the 50 euros fee , you can talk to @Angry via PM.

Thread Closed.
Thanks given by: