Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranges for Player Wars
Hello friends this idea I want to share and have if they would like to accept this suggestion and place him

Well what I mean is that because they put the sword iamgenes ranges that are winged our lvl. That would clear up puento in Player Wars.
creeo symbols that would create rivalry players ose it would kill to have a range one pros logo identifying them as good judores would also bring new players. puento clear my view is not you that think. because it would be good that this game mode is activated as the cw. I am that they are very different things ... Well this is my suggestion that seems to them

this would be the logo of the features. and how they would

[Image: dzxyet.jpg]
[Image: 2h34kfo.jpg]
[Image: 27ysk79.jpg]
[Image: 2nsq1pg.jpg]
[Image: 2vif2o4.jpg]
[Image: slscxc.png]
Friends tell me if my idea like them
[Image: Q4ESW4W.png]
Thanks given by: ZerpU
Good idea
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]
Thanks given by:
i liked the idea Smile
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good man.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Moana
nice suggestion, but you guys should get player wars active again. first month everyone played and now its empty

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Good ideia, i liked too.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Mikaelson
I liked your idea.As Helios said,we need to play Player Wars again.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
very good your suggestion but for that we must turn Wars again
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Well because he liked the suggestion as to let them do this to get fellow owners ... and the idea that good again this gameplay is announcing, for the entire server with command activates Wall_admin .. Kllaus Helios Fenn, friends would like to have your help and revive porder this game mode
[Image: Q4ESW4W.png]
Thanks given by:
This will motivate ppls to play Player war. I agree with this
Thanks given by: