Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account Recovery
Hi there! 

I have recently gotten back to UGG and I had a EuroGunZ account created around 2011, can't remember when actually. I used the website for account recovery and they said they sent an e-mail to my outlook account. I whitelisted the e-mail address, added the e-mail address into my contacts, but still have not gotten any recovery e-mails whatsoever. Any help please? Thanks. :)
Thanks given by:
Hello

We will check the sending of the email. @Angry
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by:
Hi. I've successfully managed to recover my account but i didn't get to recover my donor items and a character ign i used to own, ign 'Steffie' . How can i recover these items and my character? Thank you.
Thanks given by:
Hi Kingstar, PayPal does not allow you to check transaction history from any longer than 3 years to this date, thus I can't check for transaction made from close to 9 years ago. Are there any other methods for me to recover my donation items?
Thanks given by:
Donation emails would have been sent to your email, if you can contact your email provider and ask them for old files from certain senders regarding donation coins you might be in luck. Other than that your best bet would be screenshots or any other type of transaction history.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
No user response, therefore, closed due to inactivity.
Thanks given by: