Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where i can buy donator
where boys
 [font]Message from System[/font]     
  • You can not donate now, try later.

:CCCC
Thanks given by:
Hey login to your account on; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Then there is Donate icon behind your account info, you could donate thru there.

"It must have bugged earlier try again or try with another browser"
P.S. you can also try this link; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. but login to your account first.
~Best
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
i cant bro Sad

that message from system

''you can not donate now, try later''

'[Image: vFwOsuG.png]
Thanks given by:
Which browser are you using? If you are a new user you cannot donate yet. If I am not wrong you are suppose to wait couple of hours or maybe a day before donating after opening a new account.
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
probaby your account is new, i think you will need some hours played then you can donate
Thanks given by:
i try on google chrome, microsoft edge, internet explorer Sad

(05-02-2020, 10:40 PM)taco Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.probaby your account is new, i think you will need some hours played then you can donate

my account is old times (lSKRILLEXl) bro i m back today
Thanks given by: