Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken EG account recovery
Hi,

Just recovered my EG account, thanks for making this possible Smile
However, i having some issues.
1. I miss my main account, xDiamond.
2. My second best charachter, ElShottie, level 67, equiped my 2 donator shotties, went in game, and suddenly it de levels to lvl 30 or something. No problem while playing, however when i left the game i got the notification that is not possible to equip some stuff. How is this possible and can we do something about it?
3. I have an UG account also, is it possible to send the donator shotties to this account?

UserID: xDiamond-EG

Greetings!
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hi, we're glad you were able to recover your account.
I will be marking the superiors so that you have an objective and clear answer and that can help you more clearly.

@Angry
Thanks given by:
The lvl you stopped at is 30 during this 2011 database, so you go back to that lvl, lvl 67 appears because it was the lvl you had after this database, I believe it is a bug. The items cannot be transferred to another account and the UserID is changed to EG after recovery, as this is the way we found to recover the account, and it is not possible to reverse this.

Thread Closed
Thanks given by: xdiamond-eg