Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken hi all
I am experiencing disconnections when i hit other users. i have changed my password and played on euro (even donated a bit)

anyone know how to fix? thank you! (:
Thanks given by:
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2020, 09:34 PM)AnaI Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I am experiencing disconnections when i hit other users. i have changed my password and played on euro (even donated a bit)

anyone know how to fix? thank you! (:

Você pode me dizer se aparece algum tipo de erro no hora que você entra no jogo pra jogar ?  ja tento  reinstalar o jogo ?
                       Fighting more and more for my progressHeart                           
               [Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
@Anal try to follow these steps mate;
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
~Best
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Chabaras- , Lykia
Thank you all for your replies

Im using Vega so I cannot do these steps. I have not tried to reinstall though. Maybe I should give up on this game, but Idk.
Thanks given by:
(05-12-2020, 09:09 AM)AnaI Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thank you all for your replies

Im using Vega so I cannot do these steps. I have not tried to reinstall though. Maybe I should give up on this game, but Idk.

We are here to help my friend, don't give up. Needing help just call, I will leave the topic open even if you need more help ..
                       Fighting more and more for my progressHeart                           
               [Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: