Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Recover Old Account
Hi, this is a friend from Colombia. Years ago I played Herogamers Gunz and eventually Eurogunz and had Donator. I noticed you guys brought it back and I was interested in returning with recovering my old characters. When I tried it system sent me a different User (as you inform) and an account without characters or donador. I think this is due to the email I had I no longer have but I want to try it here. If you need extra information about it, I'll be more than glad of sharing it with you. Thank you so much for your attention. Hope you can help me.
Thanks given by:
Hello dear user, this is because you donated after the possible recovery time which is until 08/17/2011, if you made donations before that date, I ask you to present proof of donations made via paypal.
After recovery, your userid is renamed to -eg example:

Former userid: account

New userid: account-eg

Make sure your characters are not on that page:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks,
Best regards
BluoN.
Thanks given by: Dj-rishy
Hi BluoN. In fact, what´s wrong is not the account but the emails there. I don´t have access to them and I don´t have the screenshots or something. However, I know my old ID and I can provide you with old characters I had. I´m sure I had donate after 2011. This is an issue Pls solved for me in the past. As the first time I created this account it was with an email I don´t have access to.

I just found emails I had on 2012 to recover this account directly on my email. Please confirm with me where can I send you the proofs so I can get my old characters back. Thank you!!
Thanks given by:
lol we need account info to help u....zzzz
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
I do have my old ID and proofs on my email about password reset requests with That User ID listed. Do you have an email address I can send you the SS?
Thanks given by:
upload screenshots here
post User ID and Character info also please

Thanks given by: Dj-rishy
[Image: Captura-de-Pantalla-2020-05-21-a-la-s-1-31-57-p-m.png]Hi, this is one of the emails I received on 2012 when I tried to recover my account. At that time, I had my email [email protected] linked to my account Dj-Rishy, why would I receive emails from EuroGunz directly on my email if this account is not mine? Why would I request this too many times during these years? you could review my posts on this Forum Account. Some of the Characters I had were [M]Spidermen, Catatumbo and Heinzdoofenshmirtz which was a Paid name. I also had Blue Color and that's all. Btw, I already sent this information through Skype. TY You could also review the IP address which was my old PC and well.. I really hope this is enough. I really don't have access to the emails listed when I request the account to be recovered through the User ID. and the account I recover when putting my email is not the correct one. 

BTW: These emails are not recovery ones for my Forum account since I opened this account on Jul 2016, not 2012.
Thanks given by:
(05-21-2020, 11:41 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.upload screenshots here
post User ID and Character info also please

jimmmmm?
Thanks given by:
so wait you have the proof of the email belonging to you but you do not have access to the emails anymore...?

Thanks given by:
Hello

You have up to 48 hours to reply to this topic, otherwise it will be closed.

Thanks
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by: