Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macros should not be permitted
(05-20-2020, 05:45 PM)Phew Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-20-2020, 05:31 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.there's no way you can actually patch macros..

you can easily set up macro's on your keyboard or mouse or w/e

delete the software and the macro's stay saved in your peripheral..

how you gonna block that? Huh

I don't think that Rebinding and Macros work without the software running, peripherals do not store that type of data.

Logitech does
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight
(05-20-2020, 09:57 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-20-2020, 05:45 PM)Phew Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-20-2020, 05:31 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.there's no way you can actually patch macros..

you can easily set up macro's on your keyboard or mouse or w/e

delete the software and the macro's stay saved in your peripheral..

how you gonna block that? Huh

I don't think that Rebinding and Macros work without the software running, peripherals do not store that type of data.

Logitech does

& Razer...
There's no argument that justify moving that fast and aim perfectly in every single round, every single cw! 

That's simply sad and it isn't competitive.

SnowY.
(05-20-2020, 09:04 PM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.remover macros = no mas clanwar glad jaja

Lo que dijo este chico pordos
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight , Sleepy
I've always said this, but to no avail. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Scythez , ChronoKnight
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
(05-21-2020, 08:26 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've always said this, but to no avail. 

Lool. Thanks for sharing this and for no distributing macro configs, saw a lot of people asking you for it. Smile
(05-21-2020, 08:26 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've always said this, but to no avail. 

One really needs to be desperate for a win to play the game like that. Where is the fun in that lol.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]

wtf? send plz
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.

100 dol for macros
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]