Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
!![500DC Giveaway]!! Discord Channel
(06-02-2020, 07:37 AM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Ajax

First of all dawg, lemme tell you something; if you wanna claim something or wanna accuse someone, be sure that the information you are claiming is 100% true cuz otherwise it’d put you in IQLESS, brainless position Wink .
P.S. I am highly suggesting you to take this advise not only for GunZ but also irl for your own sake homie.

Let’s ask to @Justin (the winner of the event) , if you’d like, Whether or not it was corrupted and if he received his items/donor coins, what about that G,@Ajax?

i said from the beginning it's corrupt cuz i got banned from the server so i had no chance to win at all. show m

which makes it corrupt Smile @Pls @Angry @Triwedix

how about you show me what i did wrong to ban me? Dodgy
Thanks given by:
@Pls @Angry @Triwedix
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2020, 11:08 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Pls @Angry @Triwedix

Keep trying brotha, big flex @Ajax Banana Dacing

P.S. if you also want to get Donor Coins, just say it and I'll send it to you brother. All you have to do is say it, just try not to be desperate.
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
wtf toxic staff member rofl
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2020, 01:48 AM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.wtf toxic staff member rofl

true !!! @Pls @Angry @Triwedix
Thanks given by:
wowo toxic members
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by: MangoBerry
ready friend <3
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: MangoBerry
(06-04-2020, 12:13 PM)diego055 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.wowo toxic members

Cool story bro IKR lol, just sit back bro and watch how desperate they are to make a drama out of everything. *Preparing popcorn*
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2020, 11:18 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-02-2020, 11:08 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Pls @Angry @Triwedix

Keep trying brotha, big flex @Ajax Banana Dacing

P.S. if you also want to get Donor Coins, just say it and I'll send it to you brother. All you have to do is say it, just try not to be desperate.

i want donar coins
i am not desperate and i just said it plz send Sad
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2020, 01:48 AM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.wtf toxic staff member rofl

wtf u need to explain more lol Big Grin
Thanks given by: