Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music substitutions/Substituições de músicas
Dear community

[ENGLISH] 
In order to retain new players, I think we can replace old music that has terrible sound quality with new music. Below are a few that I evaluated that would match the server, after all our audience generally likes this genre of music. 

I find the replacement of HQ quality music interesting = High quality

I know that the server has had these songs for years and is also marked historically saying.

[PORTUGUESE]

Prezada comunidade

Para reter novos players, acho que podemos substituir músicas antigas com qualidade de som terrível por novas. Abaixo estão alguns que eu avaliei que combinariam com o servidor, afinal nosso público geralmente gosta desse gênero de música.

Acho interessante a substituição da música com qualidade HQ = alta qualidade

Eu sei que o servidor tem essas músicas há anos e também é marcado historicamente.

Examples:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: p3eFiID.gif]
HTML, CSS, CCNA Security, Networking , Cisco, Windows Server, Pentest, Marketing and Support
Thanks given by:
FIO PT-BR

GUTTO, COMPANHO VC HA MUITO TEMPO NO FORUM, ADMIRO SEU TRAMPO EM QUERER MELHORAR O GUNZ GOSTO MUITO MAN O TANTO QUE VC SE DEDICA AO GUNZ VC E GRANDE CARA <3
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by: GUTTO
Gostei da sua sugestão. Smile
me gusta tu sugerencia