Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Account Support
UserID: NotScrewingUp
What's the issue related to your account: I tried to recovery my old account in the past there was a Token mismatch!

What have you tried to solve the issue: Ive tried userid, email and even character names. Ive also sent Pls a msg back in 2017 hehe but I never got a response  =(

ScreenShots:https:
//i.imgur.com/MLClzEA.png
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2020, 08:14 PM)Reflex Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.UserID: NotScrewingUp
What's the issue related to your account: I tried to recovery my old account in the past there was a Token mismatch!

What have you tried to solve the issue: Ive tried userid, email and even character names. Ive also sent Pls a msg back in 2017 hehe but I never got a response  =(

ScreenShots:https:
//i.imgur.com/MLClzEA.png

Friend do you have access to your email? I will mark the adm to see what this type of error is @Angry @Pls
                       Fighting more and more for my progressHeart                           
               [Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
I believe so if the emails are [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks given by:
hmm When... oh boy LOL to be honest. I have no idea. It has been years. I can provide you the ign's in the account and userid.
Thanks given by:
Yes it is NotScrewingUp. Ive made it long time ago but that was after there was a server wipe and I got only a lvl 36 Character that is named Montreal.
Thanks given by:
Correct ;o!  Is the account recovery from another server? >.<
Thanks given by:
yeah I was using the  EuroGunZ recovering system xD. Although, im trying to to see if I can recover a past account before the server reset of Universe Gamers GunZ. Because around 2015-2017 I believe there was a server wipe where PLS had ALL accounts deleted.

I guess my question is more towards. Is it possible to recover my old UGG account before PLS wiped the server?
Thanks given by:
Yeah it might be a loss cause xD if its before 2011. But yeah If anything have PLS have a look into it hopefully he remembers me =P if not oh well right? xD I had to try.
Thanks given by:
Oh I always had my ugg account info =P! I was just wondering if it was possible to get back my old one since I had donors in it. Its really hard to play ugg without them for a fresh new account.
Thanks given by: