Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty trash veneco
(06-08-2020, 06:45 AM)gstyle Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2020, 06:02 AM)abuchaibe4 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Se nota que tanto Lasb como el gringo, sea quien sea, que aparentemente es Eun, saben gran parte o una parte de hacer ddos, ya que tanto tú como él afirmaron que supuestamente "me había equivocado de ip", culpándome de que le había dado yo mismo ddos a mi propio team... ahora yo pregunto, como alguien que sabe hacer sniffing, sacarte la ip y tumbar un internet, podría equivocarse con algo que es base para hacer un ataque ddos? = saber de donde y de quien es cada ip? Es decir, me dices que soy capaz de tumbar la net a medias? ya que según es por equivocación, que me parece curioso que lo digas ya que si ustedes no saben hacer ddos, debe ser un tema de conocimiento publico que cualquier ip a la que le hagas sniffing no te vendra con el nombre especifico ni la direccion (cosa que no es ningun impedimento para saberlo), entonces bajo su logica resulta fácil entender cómo funciona, no? CURIOSO XD, pero lo es mas aún que haya sido justo el gringo de tyloo que me ha dado ddos unas cuantas veces, incluso el mismo que le dio ddos a Lucyfer 3 veces y a morales en el video que posteó de garden, el que lo haya dicho, tratando de dejarme mal con su logica incoherente de haber sido yo, el mismo que esta en su team (AngelAdam), el que le dio ddos "por equivocacion", ya que habiendo dicho todo esto he dejado un poco claro el que él es el que hizo los ataques, o por lo menos CASUALMENTE sabe cómo funciona o quién lo hace, justo como el peruanito hediondo.... asi que por favor... xd por cierto, yo no hice ningun ddos en ese momento, llevo mucho tiempo sin hacer eso, no tengo ni las herramientas ni las ganas, no le doy mucha importancia a indios asquerosos sin talento como george de la selva aka Lasb que me whispea que hacen el ddos apropósito, que pls necesita dinero... ni a tu team de descerebrados que solo quieren provocarnos, vayan a mejorar XD losers

Do you have a fu<king brain or are all Venezuelans lacking education? Go watch YOU give ddos to your own team

you're too mentally retarded right? I think that being with the Peruvians is affecting your head a little sick boy, you want to confuse when it was your own team or clan who gave AngelAdam stupid, only an idiot like you or the Peruvians would give two to their own team does not have Logic what you say sick to see if you reason kid.
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2020, 06:45 AM)gstyle Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2020, 06:02 AM)abuchaibe4 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Do you have a fu<king brain or are all Venezuelans lacking education? Go watch YOU give ddos to your own team

LOL I WAS AFK IN THERE BECAUSE IT TOOK TOO LONG TO PLAY SOME ***** CW XDDDD, if i ddosed my own teammate or not, i left those things clear in my comment before, go translate and use your 70iq average if u cant speak spanish, and also, why would i ddos my own teammate knowing the fact that you f11 all your games to spend 50 hours editing some ***** to report or do shitpost that only makes you laugh and your 5 bird eater friends from tyloo (and say it in chat at start)? do you really think  im gonna expose myself like that even when i had troubles in the past, ddosing MY OWN TEAMMATE (i already ***** up that trash logic) IN MIDDLE OF THE GAME? XDDDDDDD LMAO you gotta be on drugs, you ddosed him and Lucyfer before, or at very least you know who did it or how to, just shut the ***** up and get good lol, pd your aim gave me 10 type of cancer
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2020, 02:59 AM)Soyuc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how is he ddosing when hes moving from one way to another way hes not a octopus with 15 hands nerd stop defame nerd

Sniffing ip takes about 10 seconds in cw, then copy paste ip to booter takes about another 10 seconds to activate it then layback and wait.

It all takes lwss then a minute to do, trust me ddosd way more of you 3rd world monkeys then you can imagine ... oops

Ps: next time try and use wireshark or smart sniff, i promise you works fast s *****.
Or just get a corrupt GM friend not that hard these days to find 1
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2020, 08:07 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2020, 02:59 AM)Soyuc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how is he ddosing when hes moving from one way to another way hes not a octopus with 15 hands nerd stop defame nerd

Sniffing ip takes about 10 seconds in cw, then copy paste ip to booter takes about another 10 seconds to activate it then layback and wait.

It all takes lwss then a minute to do, trust me ddosd way more of you 3rd world monkeys then you can imagine ... oops

Ps: next time try and use wireshark or smart sniff, i promise you works fast s *****.

Shut up please nobody call another retard to say the same..

The map garden he just was afk he didnt made alt + tab, we was waitin for 15 mins for cw and they Up for ddos me again.. Maybe 90ap will be banned but with him the clan Rayitas will be too
Thanks given by:
OMG HACKERS 2020 ... PROS 2020

(06-08-2020, 03:53 PM)Soyuc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2020, 08:07 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Shut up please nobody call another retard to say the same..

The map garden he just was afk he didnt made alt + tab, we was waitin for 15 mins for cw and they Up for ddos me again.. Maybe 90ap will be banned but with him the clan Rayitas will be too
 PLEASE STOP PLAYING GUNZ YOU ARE USELESS
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by: