Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sortition
Wink 
Dear Community,

Name/Tile of the event: sortition
Game Mode: Video sharing of the Universe Gamers in facebook
Objective/Goal: Get followers, new players, users registered in the forum
Rules: Text below
Prize: Will be defined by the staff

The video trailer about Universe Gamers will be published
Rules - Prize draw

LEGIBILITY OF PARTICIPANT

- Like fanpage the Universe Gamers in facebook.
- Shared the video to publicize the event in PUBLIC MODE.
- Marked THREE friends in the publication in the SAME COMMENT.
- Register in Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

EVENT RULES
1. The participant can only win a SINGLE prize.
2. The participant must participate with a REAL profile, therefore the game profile, without data, photos or the like, will be disqualified from the draw. It is worth remembering that the participant's profile information must be in PUBLIC MODE, otherwise it will not be possible to confirm their data / photos / etc.
3. The participant's PROFILE must not contain irregular content. It is understood as irregular disclosure of other servers.
4. The participant may be disqualified without prior notice for breach of conduct.
5. The participant undertakes to respect the organizers and / or STAFF responsive for the events. Failure to comply with this conduct, the user will be exempt from all events, and may even have their prize withdrawn if they are a winner.
6. The participant must inform LOGIN, NICKNAME, FULL NAME.
7. The participant who does not inform the data and / or refuses will be disqualified.
8. Participation in the event will also take place by NICKNAME, LOGIN and NAME of the user, so do not grant your prize to another user or vice versa.
9. Prize delivery will be made within 60 working days, and may arrive on the first or last day regarding the deadline.
10. EDITED comments will not be valid.
11. Universe Gamers reserves the right to change and / or add any rules without prior notice. It is the participant's responsibility to verify the conduct of the event.
12. Universe Gamers reserves the right to start removing the participating member if the user exhibits suspicious behavior. When viewing this contact message on the page, you are committed to respecting the response time determined by the team.
RESPONSE TIME

Winning participants will have up to 12 hours to respond to the page. If he does not answer the page, his prize will be exempt and his prize “deleted” (without re-drawing).

However, after the user provides the requested data (viewed or not), the user will have a maximum of 30 minutes to answer which main prize is desired.

[Image: p3eFiID.gif]
HTML, CSS, CCNA Security, Networking , Cisco, Windows Server, Pentest, Marketing and Support
Thanks given by: MangoBerry , EUB , BluoN , Mashira
Seemingly good event. However, personally, I think not a lot of people would participate in such an event as not everyone knows editing videos. Also, in my opinion, this event would make a forum and game a little bit more active than it is right now but It wouldn't last long. The solution for an active forum and the number of players should be something consistent. I like the idea though.

~Best
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2020, 08:51 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Seemingly good event. However, personally, I think not a lot of people would participate in such an event as not everyone knows editing videos. Also, in my opinion, this event would make a forum and game a little bit more active than it is right now but It wouldn't last long. The solution for an active forum and the number of players should be something consistent. I like the idea though.

~Best

Hello, no player will be able to create or edit video. Just follow the instructions:
This idea was already realized by me on the old Facebook page with more than 40 thousand old fanpage Universe Gamers follower removed in facebook, did you see the video that I posted at the end?

- Register in Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: p3eFiID.gif]
HTML, CSS, CCNA Security, Networking , Cisco, Windows Server, Pentest, Marketing and Support
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2020, 08:59 PM)GUTTO Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-14-2020, 08:51 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Seemingly good event. However, personally, I think not a lot of people would participate in such an event as not everyone knows editing videos. Also, in my opinion, this event would make a forum and game a little bit more active than it is right now but It wouldn't last long. The solution for an active forum and the number of players should be something consistent. I like the idea though.

~Best

Hello, no player will be able to create or edit video. Just follow the instructions:
This idea was already realized by me on the old Facebook page with more than 40 thousand old fanpage Universe Gamers follower removed in facebook, did you see the video that I posted at the end?

- Register in Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

So lemme get this straight. The idea is to spread that video, therefore, UGG will gain users/players and the winner will be picked randomly amongst the participants?
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
explain in pt please
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: