Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved Account Password changed
So earlier today i was playing in my acc as usual Char name : Mirani .
so i went offline and came back couple hours later and i try to login and i see my password isn't working for some odd reason then i realised its changed so i would like to get some help cause i got everything on that acc pink etc. if its possible u can check the last weeks login ip's and see that its my acc i also have screenshots and some replays in case its needed 
if u guys also need the previous password to be sure if im the user of that acc i can give it. 

Kind regards Mirani
Thanks given by:
Recover your account with your email
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2016, 09:16 PM)Row Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Recover your account with your email

i had an throw away email so not really handy ...
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2016, 09:23 PM)escube Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-14-2016, 09:16 PM)Row Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Recover your account with your email

i had an throw away email so not really handy ...

So they can't help you man I think ...
They maybe think you scammer 
Wait adamin answer .
Thanks given by:
Hello there, Mirani.

Have you ever shared your account with someone else?

Kind Regards.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2016, 10:31 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello there, Mirani.

Kind Regards.

The only person that knew my password is my cousin but he went to turkey for hollyday so its impossible that he would've done it.

(07-15-2016, 12:12 PM)escube Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-14-2016, 10:31 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello there, Mirani.

Kind Regards.
if its possible u can check the ip from the last week the acc has been used from so u can compare it to mine ip and actually see it is my acc.
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

Well, unfortunately I can't do anything to help you. Your account is your reponsibility, you shouldn't have let someone else have access to it. I can't change your password, nor can I change your e-mail address, sorry.

Kind Regards.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: