Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question: Donor vs. Free shotguns.
I am considering using some of my donor coins to purchase a donor shotgun, though i haven’t decided on a certain one yet. So, the delay on the donor shotguns i have looked at are 800-850 whilst the delay on the free ones are 1,000. So what difference does this actually make? I always hit reload after firing so i don’t have to wait for any delay, so does it even actually change anything? Thank you!
Thanks given by:
Yeah huge difference, the less delay the shotgun has, the faster you’ll be able to do reloadshot. Also, it will be smoother.

Btw, you can always find me in-game anytime you need help or have questions. IGN: MangoBerry
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: CorduroyBoy , GUTTO
(06-26-2020, 07:44 PM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yeah huge difference, the less delay the shotgun has, the faster you’ll be able to do reloadshot. Also, it will be smoother.

Btw, you can always find me in-game anytime you need help or have questions. IGN: MangoBerry

Okay cool thanks Smile but does it effect how fast i am able to switch from sword to shotgun? Like without shooting? Maybe just wall climbing or something.
Thanks given by: