Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
identifying countries
(07-15-2016, 05:44 AM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2016, 03:10 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Been suggested for many years. Sadly ugg lacks developers.. cough 7 devs cough cough cough.. cough

Why don't you do it and show us developers how good you are, it is a big chance that you might join the team.  Smile

7 devs and you still want me to do all the work smh... 

Adding flag besides name is the same as adding player wars rank picture.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2016, 01:01 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2016, 05:44 AM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2016, 03:10 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Been suggested for many years. Sadly ugg lacks developers.. cough 7 devs cough cough cough.. cough

Why don't you do it and show us developers how good you are, it is a big chance that you might join the team.  Smile

See, you know are good at it, since ugg "lacks' developers, you can help us, since we are not as good as you Sir.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2016, 01:14 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2016, 01:01 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

See, you know are good at it, since ugg "lacks' developers, you can help us, since we are not as good as you Sir.

I know right, as the time goes by it just gets obvious.  that i am the god.. I still don't understand why i'm not owner, i mean i could single handedly manage this server..Or why a god like me doesn't have a special color, so people could notice the greatness from far away..
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2016, 01:22 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2016, 01:14 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I know right, as the time goes by it just gets obvious.  that i am the god.. I still don't understand why i'm not owner, i mean i could single handedly manage this server..Or why a god like me doesn't have a special color, so people could notice the greatness from far away..

Yes Sir, there is nobody as great or divine as you. Well i do hope you teach us on how to make this suggestion happen, so we can add this if the owner want's it.

Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
It would be better for website and not in-game
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: ZerpU
(07-15-2016, 02:26 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It would be better for website and not in-game

Agreed

Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
This is in fact a good ideia.
May cause some conflits in game, but if we add this, would be like an "option", so if you do not want to show where you live, you just don't do it.
Thanks for sending this, we appreciate.
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thread closed.
If any other inquiries about your suggestion pm me or any staff member.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: