Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account Recovery
UserID: k3ns3i
What's the issue related to your account: Login details, that were saved with my browser for some reason, no longer work after coming back to the game after a long time.
What have you tried to solve the issue: Recover account with all my known emails, but to no avail.
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: s8MFyBX.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello,

If you have forgotten your password a look at this tutorial on how to recover your account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks, Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
bump - help please!
Thanks given by:
I wonder how can't you change your password if you can access the e-mail attached to the account. But anyway I’m directing your thread to @Angry
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2020, 01:35 AM)MangoBerry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I wonder how can't you change your password if you can access the e-mail attached to the account. But anyway I’m directing your thread to @Angry

I've created multiple UGG accounts throughout the years and I have access to all the emails that would've been used on them. During my attempts of recovering any of my accounts it seems that somehow only one of my accounts were able to be recovered and it was a Euro GunZ account. What seems to have happened is that somehow my main accounts login details have been changed despite me not doing this. I have my login details saved with my browsers auto fill which is how I know my login details are correct.
Thanks given by:
You are using the wrong User ID  Tongue
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
I can login now, very odd I tried the username on the account and every login detail combination. My apologies regardless please close the thread.
Give me free donors  Cool
Thanks given by:
Problem solved.

Thread Closed.
An actor from City of Angeles  Heart

HMU  IGN: MangoBerry
              or
Instagram; 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: