Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New machine gun for donation
Good day,
To make it short:
The machine gun in the donation shop (Donator Machinegun 1)  damage is 25  and in the game shop (Madness)  damage is 27.
I suggest if there is a possiblity to make a new stronger one from the game shop for us to buy.

Thank you.
[Image: tumblr-92c957fa0a3814d7e1c16825df6e5bf6-...a3-500.gif]
Thanks given by:
Yes and it looks like an ordinary gun...

Please add more items to VIP shop. PLEEEAAASSEEE
[Image: giphy.gif]  [Image: giphy.gif]  
Thanks given by:
Sorry, you want to add another Machine Gun to the Donator Shop or the In-Game shop? 
Your post says "Game Shop" but your post title says "for donation" - clarify please  Big Grin
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hello nmb

Thank you for the offer , and I want you to be more specific

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: nonsense , Wolf , [Proxy] , KORR , xkdlxks
(08-07-2020, 09:58 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sorry, you want to add another Machine Gun to the Donator Shop or the In-Game shop? 
Your post says "Game Shop" but your post title says "for donation" - clarify please  Big Grin

I am sorry
I meant a stronger Machine gun for us to donate.
Thank you.

(08-08-2020, 03:37 AM)Proxy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello nmb

Thank you for the offer , and I want you to be more specific

The machine gun in donation shop is weaker than in game shop
The only advantage is that it has more bullets

I was asking if there is a possibility to add a new machine gun with a more damage (in the donation shop) for us to buy 
Thank you.
[Image: tumblr-92c957fa0a3814d7e1c16825df6e5bf6-...a3-500.gif]
Thanks given by:
So, in conclusion, a stronger Donate Machine Gun must be added to the Donate Shop that has more damage than the one in the shop right now, because it has the same damage as the one in the normal in-game shop.
Thanks given by:
Will add this to the list of things to add to the future update.
Not too hard to replicate another one and just increase damage or other variables since it is just an LMG.
Thank you for your suggestion!
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Allan , Prangsta , nmb