Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have to talk about something very important.
[ENGLISH]
Hi, I'm Kazuma, we have to talk about something very important.
I am currently the YouTube channel that has brought more gladiators and new glads to the GunZ Universe in these times, I have never asked you for any benefit or anything in return ... But this time and only for the purpose of growing the GunZ community I need to lend myself Attention:
Please, in the War Glad clan, create the option "Legitimate GLAD", this option will activate Anti Donator of Free Channel 2 in addition to the game LEAD and the only maps that are Dojo, Castle Duel, Battle Arena and Skillmapv2.
I need you to, and I sincerely ask that if you walk down Channel 1 you will see many rooms of Gladiators who do not like the Gladiator Clan War due to the Antilead and Donator there.
Adding the "Legitimate GLAD" option would increase not much, much more Swords competition in Universe GunZ.
I have distributed this message in various media to make sure you hear me, sorry for the inconvenience.

[ESPAÑOL]
Hola, soy Kazuma, tenemos que hablar de algo muy importante.
Actualmente soy el canal de YouTube que ha traído más gladiadores y nuevos glads al Universo GunZ en estos tiempos, nunca te he pedido ningún beneficio ni nada a cambio ... Pero esta vez y solo con el propósito de hacer crecer la comunidad GunZ Necesito prestarme Atención:
Por favor, en el clan War Glad, crea la opción "Legitimate GLAD", esta opción activará Anti Donator de Free Channel 2 además del juego LEAD y los únicos mapas que son Dojo, Castle Duel, Battle Arena y Skillmapv2.
Necesito que lo hagas, y te pido sinceramente que si caminas por el Canal 1 verás muchas habitaciones de Gladiadores a quienes no les gusta la Guerra del Clan Gladiador debido a la Antilead y Donator allí.
Agregar la opción "Legitimate GLAD" aumentaría no mucho, mucho más la competencia de Espadas en Universe GunZ.
He distribuido este mensaje en varios medios para asegurarme de que me escuche, disculpe las molestias.

[Image: FotoCanal.jpg]
Thanks given by: Allan , RazerNosh , Apholohic , Sexy
Give the man what he wants!
[Image: TemkZpV.png]
Thanks given by:
Estoy completamente de acuerdo que deberian añadir Clanwar Gladiator Lead y mas mapas, ya que es algo que se viene pidiendo desde hace bastante tiempo.
Pero dudo que hagan Clanwar Free por asi decirlo en Gladiator, ni si quiera lo hicieron en Clanwar Normal para que te hagas una idea. /:
Thanks given by:
Estaria muy bueno si le agregaran los nuevos mapas en cw y el modo de ch2 free no donor o.o :3
Thanks given by:
You are right about that, I totally agree with you. And YES new maps should be added.
In addition thanks for bringing players to this game, when I got back I thought it might be dead. However, this game was and always will be the best. Smile

KstylerFmale.
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2020, 03:37 PM)Allan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Estoy completamente de acuerdo que deberian añadir Clanwar Gladiator Lead y mas mapas, ya que es algo que se viene pidiendo desde hace bastante tiempo.
Pero dudo que hagan Clanwar Free por asi decirlo en Gladiator, ni si quiera lo hicieron en Clanwar Normal para que te hagas una idea. /:

exacto, no hara con que tenga mas jugadores, solamente va dejar mas vacio la CW glad
igual tendra macro, tonces no cambiara nada

sobre mapas, de acuerdo

y aprovechando el hilo, hacer con que tambien tenga el "anti y lead"

Ejemplo: Abcdef (Glad) [lead] 2 Waiting.
               Abcdef (Shot) [anti] 3 Waiting.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: Allan
We will think about this for when we do our next update.
I will add it to the list of things to POSSIBLY do, but do not get your hopes up that it will be done soon.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Sexy
Hello Kazuma

Thank you for your opinion.

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: [Proxy] , nonsense , Wolf , KORR , xkdlxks