Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved please tell me rejoin user measures
Hi ! Blush
We often see rejoiners.
The rejoiner frequently enters and leaves the room.
They fraudulently earn the winning percentage.
We find this uncomfortable.
And the most worrisome thing.
Killing a rejoiner may not kill the rejoiner.
It is not reflected in the number of deaths. Is this a bug?
For example, when I kill a rejoiner, the rejoiner fall but no victory message is displayed.
Similarly, the death number of rejoiner does not increase.

Is there any countermeasure such as setting a cool time until leaving the room?

Please!

sry my bad english Sleepy
Thanks given by:
Hello,
For our team to check your report you must follow the specified formats, they can be found in this section of the forum they are tagged as "Important Threads".
If you already have followed the formats, please wait our team going to check/investigate your report as quickly as possible.

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hello, I'm not so sure if we can do anything about this issue.
Unfortunately there is already a cooldown time of 5 and/or 10 seconds to exit a game.

Best thing to do is to try and kick the player before he leaves, or just simply ignore it.
We can by all means encourage people to NOT do this act, but we cannot take actions upon it.
Thank you!
<3
[Image: giphy.gif]  [Image: giphy.gif]  
Thanks given by:
(08-19-2020, 02:41 AM)Flamboyant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, I'm not so sure if we can do anything about this issue.
Unfortunately there is already a cooldown time of 5 and/or 10 seconds to exit a game.

Best thing to do is to try and kick the player before he leaves, or just simply ignore it.
We can by all means encourage people to NOT do this act, but we cannot take actions upon it.
Thank you!
<3

hello. thanks.
Kick voting also takes too long and is avoided when they enter and leave the room.
Even if the kick is established, it will be avoided immediately by relog. It's no countermeasure.
Cool time is too short to work.
I think you need a stronger kick or a much longer cool time.
Perhaps excessive repetition of entry and exit may have an impact on PING? On P2P specifications.
I am afraid that GUNZ will end again due to these selfish plays. Isn't it in the near future?
Thanks given by: ChronoKnight
Kick evading is punishable.
If you can prove you kicked the player and he relogged and abused the kick, he will be punished.
Player do not get punished for rejoining.
Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: