Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Playing 30 min util I get a blue screen
Two days ago I came back to euro gunz. I used to play it with no problems before this server went down. Now that the server and I are back I got this problem: I started playing for about 1 hour and my machine crashed. At first, I thoght it was nothing, so I simply turned it off by pressing the power button and turned it back on. But then I was playing and the problem happened again, but now in 30 minutes. I did the same thing and restarted it by pressing the power button. And by the third time trying to play, I got a blue screen and the computer was not getting back on. I did nothing, keeping it off. Two days later, today in the morning, I was able to get it on, and gave the game another chance, but it failed me again. Another blue screen and the computer was not turning back on. So I waited for a while and was able to turn it back on, and here I am with this thread to see if someone has a solution for my blue screen problem. I would like to play without damaging my pc, and now Im afraid to play and lose it. If someone had this experience and solved it, please share. Thanks.

[PT-BR] Se tiver alguém pra ajudar em português também é bem vindo.
Thanks given by:
cara pode ser tantas coisas... normalmente é memoria/placa de video... tenta dar uma limpada com borracha Big Grin ... o resto de possiveis causas só um técnico mesmo pra te dizer....

pega o erro da tela azul e joga no google... ja é um bom começo para saber o problema...
Thanks given by:
Caro usuário,
Existem vários fatores que pode causar tela azul no computador. Quando o windows trava e exibe tela azul, é sinal de que o sistema operacional "desligou" para tentar se recuperar de problemas relacionados a hardware ou software. Eu aconselho você procurar um técnico a fim de solucionar seu problema.

Se você tiver qualquer outra dúvida, não hesite em nos comunicar.
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Kllaus
Thread Closed.
Thank you TJ.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: TJJ