Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Please help, weird keyboard delay
hello guys,
I just downloaded the game, and I am facing a weird keyboard input lag/delay, I don't know why, but I tried capping FPS, or even connect another keyboard, but it still doesn't work. 
The movement is exactly as described here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

This is making me fail all l-style moves, and it's literally unplayable like that.
Please I keep dying a lot because the dashes stop working and the character just fails moving properly.
I assume it's not my keyboard, because it doesn't seem to have input lags in other applications, but only in UGGunz.

Any help is highly appreciated,
Thanks <3
Thanks given by:
Hello,
Screen / fps lag are related to the performance of your PC.
To solve this problem we recommend that you close some programs that you have opened and use software such as Game Booster, or your NVIDIA / AMD settings such as V-Sync and DSR must be disabled.

Here are some tips that can help you
1 - Clean the RAM before starting Gunz.
2 - Try to use the Disk Defragmenter.
3 - Gamebooster can also help.
4 - Decrease the resolution in game.
5 - Disable Full-Screen Optimizations in the Launcher proprieties (Windows 10).
6 - Disable Visual Themes and Disable Desktop Compositions in the Launcher proprieties(Windows 7).

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hello,
have you tried all the suggestions that were mentioned in the link you sent?
Thanks given by:
Hello, try this option if you haven't already, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
Maybe it will help, try it and let us know! 
If it doesn't help your problem, then try this;

.1  - Clean the RAM before starting Gunz.
.2 - Try to use the Disk Defragmenter.
.3 - Gamebooster can also help.
.4 - Decrease the resolution in game.
.5 - Disable Full-Screen Optimizations in the Launcher proprieties (Windows 10).
.6 - Disable Visual Themes and Disable Desktop Compositions in the Launcher proprieties(Windows 7).

Please try these two options and let us know if it helps!
Thank you!
<3
[Image: giphy.gif]  [Image: giphy.gif]  
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2020, 03:26 PM)Flamboyant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, try this option if you haven't already, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
Maybe it will help, try it and let us know! 
If it doesn't help your problem, then try this;

.1  - Clean the RAM before starting Gunz.
.2 - Try to use the Disk Defragmenter.
.3 - Gamebooster can also help.
.4 - Decrease the resolution in game.
.5 - Disable Full-Screen Optimizations in the Launcher proprieties (Windows 10).
.6 - Disable Visual Themes and Disable Desktop Compositions in the Launcher proprieties(Windows 7).

Please try these two options and let us know if it helps!
Thank you!
<3
 Those are the things suggested for FPS lag right? but I do not have FPS lag, the frames are so smooth. the movement is not because the key registration on of the keyboard have a delay.
Do you think this will help too ?

(09-02-2020, 03:12 PM)KstylerFmale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,
have you tried all the suggestions that were mentioned in the link you sent?
 All of them Sad
Thanks given by:
Yes you can try what @flamboyant suggested.
Thanks given by:
Hello again, do you use any type of anti-keyloggers and/or keystroke encryption programs? 
If so, try turning them off.
Also try disabling your sticky keys in the 'Ease of Access' found in the control panel.
Finally, in your taskbar search in 'keyboard' and check your repeat rate and repeat delay.
Let me know if any of these suggestions help.
Thank you!
<3
Thanks given by:
Hello, @tannous3 !
Did you find any solutions to your problem?
Please let us know, therefore I can provide even more suggestions.
If no response is given in the next 3 days, we will assume the problem is solved and close this thread.
Thank you!
<3

Edit: Because no response has been given for over a week, we will assume the problem is fixed/solved.

/no action taken
/closed
Thanks given by: