Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who Gyo is?
Hi all, I'm new to this server
Everyone on this gunz says this korean is really a beast
If u got any replays please share it with me.
Thanks given by: Hust
Thread Moved.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Welcome to our community!
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2016, 11:48 AM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi CaptainRyan  Welcome to the community

Thread Moved

Hey this is not a introduction of myself
Im just requesting Gyo's replay, people say this korean is very good but I don't know him. I'm requesting samples with his replay.
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2016, 12:06 PM)CaptainRyan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2016, 11:48 AM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi CaptainRyan  Welcome to the community

Thread Moved

Im just requesting Gyo's replay, people say this korean is very good but I don't know him. I'm requesting samples with his replay.

You should change the first sentence,it sounds like introduction.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07-16-2016, 12:08 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-16-2016, 12:06 PM)CaptainRyan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thread Moved

You should change the first sentence,it sounds like introduction.

Dude I am the only ugg player who doesn't know him and that is why I put it 
Thanks given by:
Welcome friend.Smile
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Mikaelson , Timberland
Hello, welcome to universe gunz. Smile
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
You all are dumb. This isn't an presentation of me. Alone I want a replay of 'GyoMinyeong' or some ***** like that
I WANT GYO REPLAYS SHARE WITH ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REPLAY OF THAT KOREAN
viados do caralho chucha ?? mlk sim voce chucha lixo
Thanks given by: