Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken NAO RECEBI MEUS COINS DO EVENTO ESPECIAL
ESTAVA NO EVENTO ESPECIAL DE 100 COINS DONOR , O ADMIN ESTAVA DANDO O EVENTO , EU GANHEI , SEGUNDO ELE IRIA ME DA OS COINS NO DIA SEGUINTE E ATÉ AGORA NAO CHEGOU MEUS COINS @Chabaras
Thanks given by: Chabaras-
Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2020, 02:20 PM)mchector2020 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ESTAVA NO EVENTO ESPECIAL DE 100 COINS DONOR , O ADMIN ESTAVA DANDO O EVENTO , EU GANHEI , SEGUNDO ELE IRIA ME DA OS COINS NO DIA SEGUINTE E ATÉ AGORA NAO CHEGOU MEUS COINS @Chabaras

Ok , meu amigo. as vezes demora um tempinho para ser efetuado os coins de evento especial. más irei marca ele aqui para ficar ciente e efetuar os coins rapido na sua conta. fique de olho nesse Tópico.. @Angry
                       Fighting more and more for my progressHeart                           
               [Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: