Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue
(10-30-2020, 02:54 PM)strawberry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,
Try resetting your modem in about 2-3 minutes, in case you are unsuccessful try to check your internet speed.
Want to mention: Do not forget that there are players from all countries and therefore you have a high Ping
 i did that and not fix nothing , my internet speed is stable no problems with that Smile thanks =

(10-30-2020, 04:18 PM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no puedo ver el vídeo pero por el titulo y algo parecido me paso, lo que hice fue llamar a mi proveedor de Internet y ellos lo que hicieron fue cambiarme a NAT2 y el ping era por un problema de intermitencia (no llegaba el Internet constantemente), te recomendaría que hagas eso y claro uses un cable ethernet para jugar no por wi-fi

Gracias bro hice lo que me dijiste y se me soluciono el problema Big Grin
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2020, 07:50 PM)renzoxd245 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-30-2020, 02:54 PM)strawberry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,
Try resetting your modem in about 2-3 minutes, in case you are unsuccessful try to check your internet speed.
Want to mention: Do not forget that there are players from all countries and therefore you have a high Ping
 i did that and not fix nothing , my internet speed is stable no problems with that Smile thanks =

(10-30-2020, 04:18 PM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.no puedo ver el vídeo pero por el titulo y algo parecido me paso, lo que hice fue llamar a mi proveedor de Internet y ellos lo que hicieron fue cambiarme a NAT2 y el ping era por un problema de intermitencia (no llegaba el Internet constantemente), te recomendaría que hagas eso y claro uses un cable ethernet para jugar no por wi-fi

gracias por la ayuda, pero ahora que me fije estoy en Nat2 , y pues nada aun no encuentro la solución :c , juego por  cable ethernet , movistar xD ojala pueda encontrar solución :c

I know it sounds weird but try deleting the Gunz and downloading it again
There is no end to the pain, you must be numb.
Thanks given by:
I SOLVED MY PROBLEM , THANKS Lasb and all , fixed my problem Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-31-2020, 05:21 PM)renzoxd245 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I SOLVED MY PROBLEM , THANKS Lasb and all , fixed my problem Smile

Glad you solved the problem, we'll be happy to know what the solution is that we will know next time to help other people who have the same problem.
There is no end to the pain, you must be numb.
Thanks given by:
Hi there!

Glad to hear that your problem has been fixed!!
Goodluck ingame!

Kind Regards,
Gazellus 

/thread closed
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by: