Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Color Nickname
The color nickname that I bought on the homepage has been removed. I wonder why it has been removed when I haven't removed it you....

eurogunz id : wjdgng
eurogunz Character name : Keyon
Thanks given by:
Good morning, explain yourself better, do you need help to recover that account and the name of the color, or just the name of the color.
[Image: fc813c08b3b8a0a548fdeb733824c7f2.gif]
Thanks given by:
Well hello there!!

if I understand correctly your ingame colourname is gone.
Okay this shouldn't be a big deal, do you have evidence for us?
You can upload your evidence to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. We're looking foreward,
for you to respond with your evidence!

Kind regards,
Gazellus
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have a screenshot of when I was using a red color nickname Color Name Dark Red. Is it possible to authenticate through discord?
Thanks given by:
Yes you can send here or on discord after you upload the screenshot.

Thread moved to Support & Help.
           [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15192446]                             [Image: oFryngd.png]                
Thanks given by:
Should I send it to Angry G.M nim? or should I send it to someone with a discord ID?
Thanks given by:
Hello there,

you can either upload it to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and paste it here or add Angry#1494 Gazel42#6009 on discord.

Kind Regards,
Gazellus
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Okay, I sent a discords friend request to Gazel GM nim’s I'd appreciate it if you could accept it you
Thanks given by:
Solved via Discord.
Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Candle