Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved "1st Kill doesn't count" bug
I know its not just me, why such a random bug?
Thanks given by:
How we can reproduce/replicate this glitch?
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
-Play death-match (happens more in de-dust but not sure if map matters?)
-Get kills, notice 1st kill doesn't apply to your K/D in game still "0/0"
- Mostly happens with 1st kill, if not maybe randomly thru out the game...maybe....randomly
- Happens l say 40-60% of times
- It is for certain that i am making the kill, even though it feels like a "kill steal" because technically you don't get the kill. opponent dies and re spawns regularly
- I even get the Purple Horns or wings whatever they are...on top of my head with the "Fantastic" sound...I see dead body but no kill lol
- Once it happens it doesn't do it twice, unless you happen to rejoin then maybe
- Rarely it will happen vice versa, Where i die and the death doesn't count Wink still "0/0" when i re spawn

DM me if you need help in game
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2020, 12:03 AM)iPwn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.-Play death-match (happens more in de-dust but not sure if map matters?)
- Mostly happens with 1st kill, if not maybe randomly thru out the game...maybe....randomly
- It is for certain that i am making the kill, even though it feels like a "kill steal" because technically you don't get the kill. opponent dies and re spawns regularly
- I even get the Purple Horns or wings whatever they are...on top of my head with the "Fantastic" sound...I see dead body but no kill lol
- Once it happens it doesn't do it twice, unless you happen to rejoin then maybe
- Rarely it will happen vice versa, Where i die and the death doesn't count Wink still "0/0" when i re spawn

The reason why the kill does not count is because the player(s) you are trying to kill has just rejoined the room. When someone abuses the rejoin function to avoid death, quick respawn, etc often times their first death will not count and as a result will not count as your kill. Pay close attention next time and you will see this to be true. Good luck, as of right now there is nothing they can do about people who abuse this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: MangoBerry , EUB
(11-02-2020, 03:11 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-02-2020, 12:03 AM)iPwn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.-Play death-match (happens more in de-dust but not sure if map matters?)

The reason why the kill does not count is because the player(s) you are trying to kill has just rejoined the room. When someone abuses the rejoin function to avoid death, quick respawn, etc often times their first death will not count and as a result will not count as your kill. Pay close attention next time and you will see this to be true. Good luck, as of right now there is nothing they can do about people who abuse this.
They should add a time ban, leave 3 times you cant join for 5-10 minutes
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2020, 07:29 AM)iPwn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-02-2020, 03:11 AM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The only effort made towards this issue was the 10 second leave timer for players who try to leave a game with low HP. This does not solve the issue that you are describing unfortunately, since if you kill them they can simply rejoin to respawn in 1-2 seconds and reproduce the bug. This is common for sweaty nerds in DM games nowadays so I'd suggest for you to get used to it since you'll probably only have 1 or 2 players in any given room doing it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2020, 08:30 PM)Eun Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-02-2020, 07:29 AM)iPwn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The only effort made towards this issue was the 10 second leave timer for players who try to leave a game with low HP. This does not solve the issue that you are describing unfortunately, since if you kill them they can simply rejoin to respawn in 1-2 seconds and reproduce the bug. This is common for sweaty nerds in DM games nowadays so I'd suggest for you to get used to it since you'll probably only have 1 or 2 players in any given room doing it.
wow, your right.. this is why gunz ends up dying in every server devs not that great =[
im new here and see alot of imperfections that have easy fixes.
Thanks given by:
Hello !

Apparently his doubt was clarified.

Closed
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by: