Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kronozu vs Alisha
First, I asked him to cw for fun since duel is boring to me sometimes,  he started egoing me, after I simply beat his ***** in duel, then I told him to 1v1 me, here are the results and I didn't even try sometimes, he even called me cheater before, well even if I won I could say you're cheating because some of the rounds you won (most of them I got cocky and you won't cuz of it) I shot you too many times and didn't die so, yeah, whatever. Here's your 9-5 and you RQ.

Replay: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (round 5 he got humilliated, it was a good 1v1 tho)

Screenshot: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

He called me lagger when you can see in the replay there's 0 spike or actual lag. I didn't want to ego but imagine losing to someone with 60hz while having 240hz. GG
Thanks given by: Baxter
u lager
Thanks given by: Sequeira12
(11-11-2020, 02:28 AM)Lasb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u lager

Check replay Big Grin
Thanks given by:
u ez lol
Thanks given by: xJoseMR
(11-11-2020, 04:34 AM)1n1Monster Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u ez lol

And you are???
Thanks given by:
nobs playing 1v1
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2020, 06:58 PM)diego055 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nobs playing 1v1
We can 1v1 if you want
Thanks given by:
ROFLL
Thanks given by:
(11-11-2020, 06:56 PM)TheRev Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-11-2020, 04:34 AM)1n1Monster Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.u ez lol

And you are???

u call me hack zz
Thanks given by: xJoseMR
(11-12-2020, 09:40 PM)1n1Monster Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-11-2020, 06:56 PM)TheRev Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

And you are???

u call me hack zz

Send screenshot kid xd
Thanks given by: