Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gunz mapping
[ESP]

Hola buenos días comunidad, soy mapper oficial de Counter Strike 1.6, pero me gustaría crear para este hermoso juego, alguien sabe quien hace mapas de Gunz para contactarme con él?

Muchas gracias.

[ENG]
 Hello, good morning community, I am an official mapper of Counter Strike 1.6, but I would like to create for this beautiful game, does anyone know who makes Gunz maps to contact him?

Thanks a lot.
Thanks given by: Jen
You may try to get in contact with DusteR, but I think he is retired.
Thanks given by:
@Jen te buscan por aquí, seguro también diseñas mapas y armas de gunz
[Image: NXNSmXJ.png]
[Image: 6zjV7n2.png]
Thanks given by:
El podría decirte con quien ponerte en contacto @pls
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2020, 07:58 PM)EzequielC Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[ESP]

Hola buenos días comunidad, soy mapper oficial de Counter Strike 1.6, pero me gustaría crear para este hermoso juego, alguien sabe quien hace mapas de Gunz para contactarme con él?

Muchas gracias.

[ENG]
 Hello, good morning community, I am an official mapper of Counter Strike 1.6, but I would like to create for this beautiful game, does anyone know who makes Gunz maps to contact him?

Thanks a lot.
Eze, tu diseñaste en alguna ocasión mapas para Art1c?
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2020, 03:43 AM)Jen Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-05-2020, 07:58 PM)EzequielC Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[ESP]

Muchas gracias.

[ENG]

Thanks a lot.
Eze, tu diseñaste en alguna ocasión mapas para Art1c?

No, jamás diseñe mapas de gunz pero la idea es hacerlo, por eso quiero ponerme en contacto con algún mapeador.
Hay otro Ezequiel que diseño para dicha comunidad, pero creo que se retiro, es argentino también, pero no logro contactarme..

Uno de los mapas que hice para el CS 1.6 en base al gunz es el factory..

[Image: 5ebff2886f3da.jpg]
Thanks given by: Jen