Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account Hacked
UserID: Ryukazo
What's the issue related to your account: My account got hacked or resetted years ago
What have you tried to solve the issue: Hello, i tried to reset the password but if i try to reset it from my EMail it says i need a Verification Code from [email protected] wich is probably your E-Mail?

This was my first Account and i never gave out any Data's to anyone.

Old Character on it was Ryukati.

The Account was stacked with almost all old Donator Stuff and i wont pay again to get my stuff back!

Due to the fact i havent been playing for almost 3 years i dont have any Screenshots anymore of it!

Recent eMail is [email protected] and was [email protected] before it got Hacked!

Please help me get it back.

Best Regards BlueBeast
Thanks given by:
Are you sure your character name was Ryukati ? Because I can't find Char with that name. Do you remember another Character names or Userid (if you remember userid send me PM) ?
I'll tell admin. @angry
Thanks given by:
(12-15-2020, 05:25 PM)KstylerFmale Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Are you sure your character name was Ryukati ? Because I can't find Char with that name. Do you remember another Character names or Userid (if you remember userid send me PM) ?
I'll tell admin. @angry

User ID was Ryukazo

Character's was BlueBeast , F34T etc..
Thanks given by:
We'll check later, we can't now.
When we can, ill remind admin and see your request.
           [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15192446]                             [Image: oFryngd.png]                
Thanks given by:
Aight just hit me up when u got the time
Thanks given by:
Closed due to inactivity.
We could not find any accounts associated with those Character Names.
Please Private Message me if you still require assistance.

Kindest Regards.
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by: