Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo Allar
Sup dawg got a question to you;

i want to import a car from Europe and I found out a known company called as autojarelmaks24 in Tallinn Estonia, some people make good reviews meanwhile some do bad, so what do you say is it trustable?
Thanks given by:
wow good deals
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Yusuf/Kyouya
Yo, it's a fairly known company so i'll assume they are legit.
Do not buy a car that has driven in Estonia, due to ***** weather and salt used on the roads they can develop rust issues.
We usually import cars from Germany, Belgium or The nederlands.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Yusuf/Kyouya
hmm

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by: Wolf , nonsense , KORR , xkdlxks
(01-02-2021, 07:44 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yo, it's a fairly known company so i'll assume they are legit.
Do not buy a car that has driven in Estonia, due to ***** weather and salt used on the roads they can develop rust issues.
We usually import cars from Germany, Belgium or The nederlands.

They seemed pretty ok to me compared to junksht in lithuania and Poland, ill probably give it a try, thanks for info amigo
Thanks given by:
No problem.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
Dafuq   Exclamation
Thanks given by:
Buy from Germany.
Thanks given by:
HEY FREMDSSSS
Thanks given by:
Hello turkish messi XD
Thanks given by: