Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Macro enable or disabled, please VOTE
This poll is closed.
No, I don't want macro.
83.13%
133 83.13%
Yes, I want macro.
16.88%
27 16.88%
Total 160 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should macro be enabled or disabled, please VOTE
(01-13-2021, 01:33 PM)Sportacus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.haber mis amigos los macreros comenten antes que @Pls hunda su propio gunz ya que del 100% de jugadores 70% usa macro

sin tomar en cuenta que los usuarios que donan también usan macro la mayoría y como a @Pls no le gusta na-dita el dinero , listo 2022 rip gunz xd

no la cagaste con los macros, la cagaste en las salas que están peor las opciones que el propio macro

tienes que ser directo dile @pls si quitas los macros seré una basura que no sabe ni dbf y la única opción viable será pasar al retiro, no hables por los demas, habla por ti, y TU SI QUIERES LOS MACROS LO DICES D EMANERA INDIRECTA PERO AMAS LOS MACROS, 

yo no quiero macros en gunz, espero se mantenga asi, y por cierto 

marcos deberias bloquear los macros del teclado, solo bloqueaste los macros del maus, los del teclado aun estan funcionales...

NO MAS MACRO, MAS GUNZ Big Grin
Thanks given by:
ala mi maf como se le sube el ego x dropear en arma xd se dbf u tbf tambien un go 1v1 sin macro
[[Image: NIRpzyc.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2021, 12:01 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The majority player base of Peru and Israel requiested for us enable it, we took the decision and we will rollback this protection / limitation.

they focus on macros, but it reduces dmg, shotbot, uc, they leave it aside, not to mention that DDOS is becoming fashionable, the macro is not harmful, it only makes a movement that does not affect the dmg or give you more aim. get serious about what's really worth it ...........
Thanks given by:
Sad 
(01-13-2021, 03:06 PM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-13-2021, 12:01 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The majority player base of Peru and Israel requiested for us enable it, we took the decision and we will rollback this protection / limitation.

they focus on macros, but it reduces dmg, shotbot, uc, they leave it aside, not to mention that DDOS is becoming fashionable, the macro is not harmful, it only makes a movement that does not affect the dmg or give you more aim. get serious about what's really worth it ...........

awwwwwww butthurt because you can't macro anymore ?  Cry
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: zamidabruxa
no macros!
Thanks given by:
(01-13-2021, 03:06 PM)Haken Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Lil arg, mad and bad cuz no macro. Have you ever put yourself in the place of a new player trying to learn glad?
They simply can't cz y'all use glad macro cz you can't dbf or tbf with your own mouse so you decide to use macro xd.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=14589383]
Thanks given by: EUB
No macros.. The voting is being fair Angel
Thanks given by: dragmozel
Macros are for bad kids who can’t move
Thanks given by: dragmozel
(01-13-2021, 03:26 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

awwwwwww butthurt because you can't macro anymore ?  Cry

My mouse, genius laser calmly with it I can give you 11-0, my point is that they focus on macros and not on what matters, which is what ruins the game New people? In my case, I would be happy to be new and for people to move better and faster, grab aim and reflexes, but what am I going to say to a lead player that when he plays anti- lead he gives 2 hits out of 30

Attached Files
.jpg   562ec3f2-6fda-4ed9-a508-2492d3e855c4.jpg (Size: 170.77 KB / Downloads: 17)
Thanks given by:
rip macros 100 on
Thanks given by: