Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penta do not suicide please
Please after all the hard work it would be a shame if you are gonna kill yourself now after this, maybe next time streak on "real players" instead of 10 ping peru lead play xDDDDD

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If you wanna talk to me just send me a message man i will understand your feelings because its not fun what happend to you and your buddy !  Sad

He's so ashamed of losing he instally reseted the clanscore and rq the game for a solid 6 months i hope so we can play in peace! :0

Ps: Porcodio Aledandro asked me to make this ♥ He's not smart enough to make a forum account xDDDDD ECKSDEEEE
Thanks given by: Pedr0
[Image: QjHaHju.jpg]
So penta and zolar go reset score on last day of cw for month so no1 can see them lose with hacks kkkkkkk  macacos
[Image: FX21E1W.png]
Thanks given by: Pedr0
Éstos si que son realmente fans de aquellos jugadores ?

????????

cute
Thanks given by:
viva vizcarra
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
Thanks given by: Lasb , Kanonreturn
kkkkkkkkk they were camping in the battle arena basement again? REKT trollface
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(01-30-2021, 07:37 PM)Anonimo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Éstos si que son realmente fans de aquellos jugadores ?

????????

cute

Lmao, look at this poor beaner ***** licking Penta on every thread awwww

Oh ..i found you and Penta kkkkkk

[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Equa , Fabri
Oe estos webones son más fans y enfermos que la conchasumare xdxdxdxd
[[Image: NIRpzyc.png]
Thanks given by:
Get sex guys
twitch.tv/SakaePeru

YOUTUBE : Sakae Peru 

youtube.com/c/SakaePeru
Thanks given by:
xDDDDDDDDDD...... tmr como son puros egos xD
Thanks given by:
viven pendiente de penta y su equipo, como no suben fotos cuando pierden 0/4 , o porque no suben videos de como ganan verguenza de , tanto run que hacen? o sword? porque no hay otra manera de que puedan ganar. fans tops1 , viven en la sombra de aquellos jugadores, gaaaaaa
Thanks given by: