Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Bug
Thumbs Down 
- Olha eu estava jogando e do nada caiu o serve (para min ) ai eu tentei dnv e n foi , tá eu esperei e liguei para umms colagas para saber se tinha caido e n caiu 
reenstlei o jogo e n entra so fica conectando e n vai ...
me ajuden pfv Yung Undecided
Thanks given by:
Olá.

Provavelmente isso deve ser lag, me passa seu skype para que eu possa te ajudar.

~~ Kllaus.
Thread Moved.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2016, 07:14 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Olá. Provavelmente ISSO DEVE Ser lag, me passa Seu skype para quê eu POSSA te Ajudar. ~~ Kllaus. Tópico Movido.

Meu Skype kelxj6
Thanks given by:
(07-19-2016, 07:15 PM)kelder-Yung Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-19-2016, 07:14 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Olá. Provavelmente ISSO DEVE Ser lag, me passa Seu skype para quê eu POSSA te Ajudar. ~~ Kllaus. Tópico Movido.

Meu Skype kelxj6

Já enviei solicitação, basta aceitar. (:

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Pls told us that this issue has been caused because some lag that the server is suffering.
We might get back to normal in about 12 hours.

I got you all skype, and if after 12 hours the problem doesn't solve, call me again in Skype.
Thanks for reporting.

-
@Thread closed.
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
Thanks given by:
Solved.
If you have any other inquiries let me know.

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: