Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Issue starting GunZ from launcher.
Hello, 

I am having an issue starting the game from the launcher. My drivers and direct X are up to date, I also have my firewalls off. I was hoping someone could give me some clarity, because I'm certainly trying to play. 

Thank you <3
Thanks given by:
1 - Gunz Crash issue
Different kinds of programs/dll's might cause crash, so after asking for the mlog it's important to get the player's contact (Skype/Facebook/etc) to try all possibilities.

1.1 - Search and uninstall any of the following drivers/dll's:
* Audio Driver Nahimic
* PlaysTV / Raptr
* Razer Kraken and ManOWar drivers (0ManOWarDevProps.dll, 0Kraken71ChromaDevProps.dll, 0Kraken0502DevProps.dll)
* Sonic Studio 2 (installed on some ASUS machines) (SS2OSD.dll, SS2DevProps.dll)
* Steel Series headset drivers (SSAudioOSD.dll, SSAudioDevProps.dll)
* Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\x64\AWSoundCenterDevProps.dll
* BitDefender AntiVirus
* Norton AntiVirus
1.2 - Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, found in Nvidia GPUs can also cause crashes.
Step 1: go to Device Manager > Display Adapters > Disable your Nvidia Graphic Card
Step 2: Locate the NVIDIA Corporation file, usually in Program Files
Step 3: In the file from Step 2 go to: coprocmanager and copy the Nvd3d9wrap.dll file, save it somewhere safe, and then delete it from the NVIDIA file (when you done playing or feel like you will need it, you can always put it back there). In order to Delete it, you will need to close all your running programs, or most of them, while trying to delete it, it will tell you which ones to close.
Step 4: Repeat step 1, just now enable back the graphic card.
1.2.1 - Information about the Nvd3d9wrap.dll functionality:
NVIDIA d3d9wrap dll, Version 306.97 exports functions that allow configuration of the desktop and its displays using the interfaces are exposed by this API. It provides the ability of Windows to control the display's functionality including the gamma, PowerMizer settings, and also to obtain display information such as multimonitor modes and a list of the displays that are connected to the system.
1.3 - As previously stated, several programs/dll's can cause crashes, some of them are probably not listed. Therefore, whenever possible try to go on teamviwer with the player and look for any kind of suspicious programs, like Anti-Virus or Gaming Softwares

2 - Gunz won't start

2.1 - If the user is playing on a Windows 10 system and the Mlog is only showing the graphics card info, you must to right-click on the UGGLauncher > Properties > Compatibility > Set it to Windows 8 > Restart the computer.
2.3 - Allow the UGG on the firewall and disable all anti-virus.
2.4 - Delete BitDefender or Norton Antivirus.
2.5 - Make sure the player has DirectX installed correctly.
2.6 - Clean the computer from malware.

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hello,

3.0 Make sure your videocard or vga driver is properly installed.
3.1 - Search for dxdiag and run to check the DirectX version whether it's installed.
3.2 - Once the player has DirectX 9 installed and the error "DirectX 9 or higher is required" persists, update all drivers.
3.3 - Disable Nvidia DSR.
3.4 - Replace the UGGunz.exe (located at gunzv10.1 folder)

Thanks Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hello !!

Send us your latest mlog.txt here. Sometimes it can happen that some program conflicts with UGGunz.exe the main one is the ant virus make sure the game has been DOWNLOADED with the ant virus OFF.

Here are some programs that may conflict with the game:

Razer Chroma SDK
Razer Cortex
Overwolf
Plays.tv
AMD ReLive
BitDefender
Avast

Thanks
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by:
Has your problem been resolved?

You have up to 48 hours to reply to this topic, otherwise it will be closed.

Thank you !
Thanks given by:
Topic closed.
Thanks given by: